PDA

View Full Version : Taking a screenshot crashes the game.

LarZen
11-12-2017, 11:11 PM
When I take a screenshot either by taking it inside the photo mode by clicking A or by taking it from the Xbox dashboard the game first loses sound then after a few seconds crash throwing me out to the Xbox dashboard.

Is this a known bug? I've taken the power on the Xbox and restarted several times with no change.

Running on Xbox One X.

LarZen
11-13-2017, 11:25 AM
I cant be the only one with this problem? I'm afraid that if it's not the game it could be something wrong with my new Xbox One X? Never had this kind of problem with basically any Ubisoft game before...and I've played allot of them. That said..most likely software problems. But still....am I alone with this problem?

BorgX666
11-13-2017, 10:14 PM
your not alone, I'm playing it on the Xbox One X and whenever I enter photo mode or press the X button to press Y for picture or X for recording it crashes the game!

LarZen
11-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Hi BorgX66! And thanks for replying and easing my mind that there's nothing wrong with my Xbox. Tho I suspected it was not..

I hope Ubisoft comes with a patch soon. I really like this game. So much that I want to take pictures of my travels. Hopefully a few more days and a patch comes with fixes.