PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass

Romoy123
11-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Hello , Good morning everyone.
I was wondering if you have the season pass , you'd have access to the characters 7 Days before? The new characters are being released on the 14th yet I haven't seen them on my game? Can someone please enlighten me about the true reason why we need a season pass? Because I only bought it to get new characters early and I don't have anything. Thanks!

CandleInTheDark
11-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Hello , Good morning everyone.
I was wondering if you have the season pass , you'd have access to the characters 7 Days before? The new characters are being released on the 14th yet I haven't seen them on my game? Can someone please enlighten me about the true reason why we need a season pass? Because I only bought it to get new characters early and I don't have anything. Thanks!

The 14th is when the season pass holders get them,everyone else gets them on the 21st.

bmason1000
11-12-2017, 02:12 PM
The 14th is when the season pass holders get them,everyone else gets them on the 21st.Boom! So sayeth The Keeper of Knowledges, Scribe of the Wisdoms, which are names i shall use for you from now on. We are not worthy.

CandleInTheDark
11-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Boom! So sayeth The Keeper of Knowledges, Scribe of the Wisdoms, which are names i shall use for you from now on. We are not worthy.

Dude please, I have just been around a while and was on when a rep wasn't :p

bmason1000
11-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Dude please, I have just been around a while and was on when a rep wasn't :phaha i know dude, you're just always on top of this stuff and a lot of us appreciate it.