PDA

View Full Version : 2 of the masked ones suddenly appear as killed? (spoiler alert)

Breyzipp
11-12-2017, 02:02 AM
This is a weird bug.

I was level 9 after just finishing Siwa, I killed the Heron at the start of the game and the Ibis in Siwa, there was word of the Snake.

- Now the text reveal of the Snake was already in my Targets window revealed from the very start of the game in that tomb after killing the Heron's bodyguard, which is wrong. The text info should only be revealed later after the dramatic flashback scene in Siwa, not earlier.

What is worse now though is after logging back in today I noticed that 2 other masked ones are flagged as killed yet, huh? How did that happen? I only went to talk to Aya in Alexandria and let her shave my head. Then I went back to the temple of Sekhmat (sp?) since that was a level 6-8 quest zone and perfect for my level.

Below is a video where I show all this :

- level 9 character
- barely scratched the map (just some stuff from the road from Siwa to Alexandria)
- My next open main story questline is level 12 "Aya" to assassinate the Snake.
- You see the Vulture and the Ram revealed (and supposedly killed) under my targets.

This is all from playing under patch 1.04. I started playing thursday evening a little on my base XBox. Friday I moved over to my new XBox One X (clean fresh install, redownloaded from then internet) and then today when I wanted to continue playing from level 9 on I noticed 2 masked ones got killed.

video :

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Breyzipp/video/39060646

TheNastyJ
11-12-2017, 04:35 PM
That's Because aya has taken them down for you. You and her are working together to take them out. as you progress. you will see.

Breyzipp
11-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Seriously? This is not a bug?

Was there some dialogue with Aya at the moment she was shaving off Bayek's beard or something? Either I completely missed it or else this is rather weird game design. Why not inform the player with a cutscene what's going on? Finding out the story via the UI screens is not that great IMO.

machine monkey
11-13-2017, 01:57 PM
It was all explained in the cut scenes with Aya , it seems as you may have missed it , but it was all explained!

Breyzipp
11-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Ok my bad then, canít believe I missed that.

Thanks for the answer.