PDA

View Full Version : Strong /=/ OP

IesooMI
11-12-2017, 01:34 AM
I've said it every DLC season so far, a strong character dosent mean an OP character. Let's wait a few weeks and make are choices then. I remember hearing how OP highlander was going to be, didn't really work out too well. Also the people crying "OP" are the same people who cry about the defensive meta. You can't want offense and they complain because you can't just stand there and block against a new character.

TSCDescon
11-12-2017, 01:48 AM
I've said it every DLC season so far, a strong character dosent mean an OP character. Let's wait a few weeks and make are choices then. I remember hearing how OP highlander was going to be, didn't really work out too well. Also the people crying "OP" are the same people who cry about the defensive meta. You can't want offense and they complain because you can't just stand there and block against a new character.

Youtubers already confirm she's op.

You_Stink99
11-12-2017, 04:41 AM
What's an OP?

BarbeQMichael
11-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Yes, out of 4 dlc heroes just one is not broken, and is in fact quite bad, and you chose to select him to represent how new characters are not necessarily op?
Of course we cannot know until we get them, but signs are not good.