PDA

View Full Version : For Honor: Year 2

RageOvSparta
11-12-2017, 01:23 AM
I honestly hope you guys at Ubi make a year 2... instead of a For Honor 2. I'd honestly get a Year 2 Season pass if we're promised another 4 seasons with characters.

Despite its issues, For Honor is still a very fun fighting game. I LOVE the last bar regen being taken OUT, it needed to be out. The new characters look awesome but it has been said, the Original Roster is lacking in the tools these guys have. There isn't really a game like this out there.

We appreciate the teams effort. Connection isnt really too much of an issue anymore.. it's just a fun sword game. Look forward to the future. Maybe a 4th faction with brand new people? I dunno, I'm not a concept designer.

Spartans or something would be pretty cool for a 4th, or just added to roster... Anyway, hope everyone's having fun and not *****ing too much.

Devils-_-legacy
11-12-2017, 04:34 AM
I'm hoping for some vanguard heavys more then a new fraction but would be cool to know what way there taking the game

Howard_T_J
11-12-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm hoping that FH2. You can build your character. Depending on weapon, heritage, and character build. You'll be able to get a list of moves that can be performed! So character creation would me awesome!

Illyrian_King
11-12-2017, 02:22 PM
I'm hoping that FH2. You can build your character. Depending on weapon, heritage, and character build. You'll be able to get a list of moves that can be performed! So character creation would me awesome!

+1000

I really hope that a potential FH2 wouldn't bring any new faction ... stay with knights/samurai/vikings, but make it bigger and better! :cool:

FatalMirror779
01-04-2018, 12:08 PM
I would really love to see some new factions that would be really cool

iiRAINBOW_DASH
01-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Im down for FH2 haha. Create a character in For Honor I can stand behind.

We.the.North
01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
What I mostly want for Year 2 is to be able to pick my own feats out of nearly every feats in the game. Some are just game breaking ...

That's right, I play mosly Samurai Heroes and their feats are total crap.

Card1acArrest
01-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Anybody played GuildWars 1? you had hundreds of skills to pick from but only 8 om skillbar. they were all balanced together. elite skills were better. you had 1.

maybe FH Could do the same, let all Samurai share feat pool and you picked the one suitable for your class and playstyle. all feats balanced. one elite one would be cool too. it would add flavour to the game.

and let this feat list be unlocked over 8 REP levels. not 1.