PDA

View Full Version : XBONE USERS : Australia

Haplo_Bane
11-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Are you are in Australia or New Zealand and on the Xbone ? Having troubles and getting fustrated ? Then cast your worries aside. Simply seek out gamertags: Platonic Hater or UbeR DuD (The latter being the nicer one) There is no yelling or blaming. Having trouble parrying or timing your dodges. No worries. We'll take you in custom matches until you get it right. 100% success rate so far. We can also teach you to win Dominion matches without cheese or cheap tactics against teams that do. Only stipulation is you need a mic. You have to be willing to talk and listen. Warning: Some conversations can get "Adulty"

Haplo_Bane
11-12-2017, 01:25 AM
P.S. We worked out how to get on the North American servers,and what can I say. We felt like wolves suddenly dropped in a large unattended sheep pen. It was delicious.

ChampionRuby50g
11-12-2017, 01:35 AM
Uber dud, absolute legend. Not sure about Platonic though, he prefers to run away from me in a 1v1, and AFK farm too.

How'd you manage in NA servers with connectivity? Everytime I've been paired it's been red bars and DCS.

Haplo_Bane
11-12-2017, 01:52 AM
HEY! I AM Platonic Hater. Have never afk'de or even quit a match. Uber is a defender. I'm a floater. If I run,It's because someone has asked for help or (my favorite) I'm drawing you away or towards something. Can't tell you how many times I've goaded up to 3 players to chase me BACK TO THEIR OWN SPAWN POINT while my team take the three zones..Or I may KNOW your better than me and not want to give you a kill,and be asking for help. It's called strategy and teamwork.

Haplo_Bane
11-12-2017, 02:04 AM
And ask UbeR about U.N. servers as you have hurt my fragile ego.

ChampionRuby50g
11-12-2017, 08:15 AM
HEY! I AM Platonic Hater. Have never afk'de or even quit a match. Uber is a defender. I'm a floater. If I run,It's because someone has asked for help or (my favorite) I'm drawing you away or towards something. Can't tell you how many times I've goaded up to 3 players to chase me BACK TO THEIR OWN SPAWN POINT while my team take the three zones..Or I may KNOW your better than me and not want to give you a kill,and be asking for help. It's called strategy and teamwork.

No, you don't quit the match but you just stand in spawn doing nothing. I've seen it countless times, especially when the team you are on is loosing.

Haplo_Bane
11-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Hmmmm,not entirely untrue champ. There are circumstances when I throw my arms in the air and think 'why bother' . But I think it's a bit unfair to say it's a common thing I do.I'll work on it. But this thread is about a few of us that feel sorry for the new fellas (nothing to do with the 5000) and want to help them.