PDA

View Full Version : Big Sound Bug on Xbox One X!

GLADI8ORDUDE
11-12-2017, 12:37 AM
After playing Origins for an hour or two the game sound complete goes silent. That means all parts of the audio. This is kind of like someone hit the mute button on my TV without doing so. Sometimes I can randomly get the sound to come back when going throw the menus, but it's really rare. The only thing that trolly fixes this problem is shutting the game down and rebooting it. This has happened about six or seven times to me and there is no end in sight.

Knowledge_VIG
11-12-2017, 03:07 AM
I'm having the same issue as well on my Xbox One X. Completely silent and rebooting is the only solution at the moment. I'm thinking this is more the game itself on each console.

BlunterFrame800
11-13-2017, 06:27 PM
I have this frustrating problem too on my Xbox one s.

Ubi-Rufus
11-14-2017, 01:41 PM
The audio works fine for the first hour or two of gameplay?

When it cuts out is it completely silent? Not just cut scene dialogue, footsteps, music etc.

GLADI8ORDUDE
11-15-2017, 08:58 PM
The audio works fine for the first hour or two of gameplay?

When it cuts out is it completely silent? Not just cut scene dialogue, footsteps, music etc.

Yes. After a certain period of time anywhere from an hour to three. The games sounds suddenly goes away. Thats means everything you list above. Almost like the mute button was pressed on your TV. The only way to get the sound back is to reboot the game.