PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Nile mission broken

PremixedPillow
11-11-2017, 06:59 PM
When I start the chase with the elephant to protect Caesar, I have no weapons except 1 spear. Please fix

UbiFluouise
11-12-2017, 01:54 AM
Hello Assassin! We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing this issue. This has been brought to our attention and the team is working to find a resolution to this as quickly as possible. At this point in time we do not have a known workaround for this, however, any information you can provide to our team is greatly appreciated. If you have a moment and can share some details about what you're experiencing with our technical support team here (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New), we'd like to further document this for investigation. If you have any video of this happening, please also attach this to your case if you do choose to reach out. If the file size exceeds the limit allowed on the website just upload it to YouTube and copy/paste the URL to your case and we can access it from there. Also share any irregularities you experienced in the game leading up to you only being provided a spear for this event so that we have this information as well. Your contribution is much appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience at this time. Thank you!

PapaWa
11-12-2017, 03:40 AM
I am having the same problem with my game in the same area. What's bad about it is that you can not go any where else in the game to do another mission or quest. Right now, I am sitting on a $100.00 game (gold Edition) that I can not play. I contacted Ubisoft support and few days ago and they are looking into it I am told. Maybe some day someone will look into it.

PapaWa
11-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Christopher H @Ubisoft Support wrote: Nov 10, 2017 at 08:54 PM EST
We greatly appreciate you reporting this issue. Please be aware that we have forwarded the information to the development team, and they are in the process of investigating the issue.

Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard.
You can find notifications regarding patches or known issues on our forums here:
http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php

We thank you for your patience and understanding. Nov 09, 2017 at 05:33 PM EST
Assasins Greed Origins The Battle of the Nile Defend Ceasar. When in the chariot with Ceasar, being chased by the horsemen, and then the huge elephant comes on to the road, my character is only equipped with one spear. use that and no other weapons. No bow and arrows or mult. spears like shown on u-tube videos. reset game about five times and same issue every time. Try resetting Xbox and that does not help. Can you?

You wrote Nov 10, 2017 at 07:37 PM EST
You responded to my last message by telling me that: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum.

Unfortunately that does not help the situation that myself, along with many other players are having with this issue. Just to clarify things again. At this point, no other quests can be brought up. You can not back out of this quest to go some where else in the game. Its the same thing over and over. Ride on the chariot with Caesar, count the arrows sticking out of your *** and then get trampled by elephant. Game over. No bow and arrows available. Only one spear which does no damage or slows down elephant. It is lock in to this scene only. You would think that a issue like this would have some kind of priority. Would a posted U tube video of this situation help you guys out. And finally, what happens to the Trials of the Gods (which ends on the 14th) in which the people that can not play the game. Do we get screwed out of this if is not fixed by then?