PDA

View Full Version : 100% completion

CliveVLewis
11-11-2017, 03:26 PM
When I went back to Layla, I found a tablet that quoted

"East of the oasis I call home, there is a cave,
accessible only by a nearby fork in the road. It is a
small hollow within the cliffside, not easily found.
Inside I discovered a relic of great power.

There is something about the cave itself. A feeling,
a knowing. The place tugs at my soul.

One Day, I will return."

I went back to that cave as Bayek, which I had cleared out earlier in the game. But, it seems to be a dead end.

Gusolino21
11-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Have u the same problem? 99% completion of game? I had done all but my percentage is 99% and percentages abilities 92% but i unlocked all abilities...

CliveVLewis
11-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Yeah. Same problem. It is weird that even support has no idea about how to fix this

OxIdOAC
11-13-2017, 01:14 PM

One Day, I will return."

I went back to that cave as Bayek, which I had cleared out earlier in the game. But, it seems to be a dead end.

Where did you find this tablet?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it..

Tx-gremlin-xT
11-13-2017, 03:59 PM
99% and percentages abilities 92% but i unlocked all abilities...

yankee_clipper
11-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Also 92% abilities although unlocked all. Total percentage at 97%, probably because of unfinished "Ambush at Sea" mission

Ubi-Rufus
11-15-2017, 02:17 PM
If you're stuck on 99% have you definitely completed all the locations on the map? Could it also be possible that you had completed a location as Aya? E.g. Looting a chest. We're aware that this can cause issues with 100% completion as the progress doesn't carry over to Bayek.

For the 92% abilities progress when you have acquired all possible abilities, please could you provide screenshots showing your abilities screen and your progress being stuck at 92%?

Much appreciated!

OxIdOAC
11-15-2017, 04:11 PM
If you're stuck on 99% have you definitely completed all the locations on the map? Could it also be possible that you had completed a location as Aya? E.g. Looting a chest. We're aware that this can cause issues with 100% completion as the progress doesn't carry over to Bayek.

For the 92% abilities progress when you have acquired all possible abilities, please could you provide screenshots showing your abilities screen and your progress being stuck at 92%?

Much appreciated!

EVERYBODY has the same problem.... 99% game progression and 92% abilities....
And where can you actually play as Aya? Everytime i played as Aya there's no inventory screen, there's no Senu and there's no map...
All gameplay as Aya is strictly limited.... and you can't go running around the map as far as i know...

And why you Ubisoft people need proof for everything, you don't trust no one don't ya? It's like we are on trial or something... Jesus... If many people says that they have the SAME issue, they HAVE!

Here's your proof:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8646/Gij543.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2606/9Dd5v6.jpg

Anything else?

Ubi-Rufus
11-15-2017, 05:40 PM
The Aya issue is acknowledged in our known issues list here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1773724) under 'Progress does not carry over to Bayek'.

Thanks for the images, If we can provide images / video to the development team when reporting bugs then it speeds up the investigation process.

Thanks again!

OxIdOAC
11-15-2017, 06:21 PM
The Aya issue is acknowledged in our known issues list here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1773724) under 'Progress does not carry over to Bayek'.

Thanks for the images, If we can provide images / video to the development team when reporting bugs then it speeds up the investigation process.

Thanks again!

Yeah, i wish, i already finished the game and still waiting for my 3 ability points and 500 helix credits for buying Gold edition.
Ticket created at Ubisoft support 29.10.2017. and still no any answer about that. Ticket number (or case reference): 05331066.

PhishNGroovin
11-28-2017, 04:25 PM
So you doing anything to fix this, your customer support service chat was a bunch of tarts with pre written answers.

CrazyJones2469
12-19-2017, 09:47 AM
https://www.gamefaqs.com/contribute/editor_doc?sid=1
This is my personal list of everything I could find on the map. I do believe I have everything needed for 100% map completion and more. I still have the same 92% abilities and 99% completion.I have killed all 4 elephants, complete all regular and elites from both gladiator arenas and killed all 4 elephants.

ChasUGC1
12-19-2017, 10:21 AM
It is obviously a bug. I got a notification that I completed everything and I have the No limit and Proud Medjay badge, saying I maximized Bayek to the Maximum.
But, the progression is still showing 92% abilities unlocked and 99% completion. It's strange that the last update was huge and it didn't address these issues.

Cyberes
12-19-2017, 08:25 PM
It is obviously a bug. I got a notification that I completed everything and I have the No limit and Proud Medjay badge, saying I maximized Bayek to the Maximum.
But, the progression is still showing 92% abilities unlocked and 99% completion. It's strange that the last update was huge and it didn't address these issues.

I can't say if it's a bug, but I got more and more the feeling that it is.

My Checklist:

All main and side quests - Check
(I have 127 now because no DLC so "Here comes a new Challanger" and FFXV Quest "A Gift From The Gods" are done)
All papyri puzzles (25) - Check
All Phylakes (10) - Check
All synchronization points (58) - Check
All stone circles (12) - Check
All tombs (14) - Check
All ancient devices (5+1) - Check
All hermit locations (5) - Check
All locations discovered ("Old Habits" Achievement) - Check
All Ptolemy statues (19) - Check
All elephants (4) - Check
Every ability unlocked (but in Uplay statistics says only 92% completed) - Check
Fully upgraded all equipment - Check
Completed all gladiator challenges in Krokodilopolis & Cyrene (including Elite ones) - Check
Completed all hippodrome races (including Elite ones and time races) - Check
Completed all achievements - Check
Completed Trial of the Gods - Done all and got the Anubis costume
Completed all Ubisoft classic challenges - Missing only "Proud Medjai", "No Limits" and "Show me the Money"

It's pretty up to date and should be totaly complete, checked evertyhing 3 times ingame and everyhing was done.

Twymm87
03-05-2018, 09:12 PM

One Day, I will return."

Could it be possibly because of dlc to be launched. I have the same problem but done the layla tablet and even all achievements.

spy4u
03-05-2018, 09:50 PM
Completed all Ubisoft classic challenges - Missing only "Proud Medjai", "No Limits" and "Show me the Money"

I think you have to complete all classic challenges and this includes the 3 missing ones.
For "No Limits" i had to invest 3 ability points into one master skill at once, had all master skills at 5 before which was not enough.

SH3RIFFO
04-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Has this ever been resolved? I have beaten the entirety of the game, the two DLCís, sidequests of both, and collected all to collect. Iíve also achieved all 3 outfit sets of Anubis. I have acquired all my skills and did basically everything that there was to do. Iím still at 99% completion. Why?

re32hana
04-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Nope, and it's been months even after they fixed the DLC Hidden Ones percentage completion bug. I have 100% abilities and everything else complete, 19 ptolemy statues, and have all Ubisoft challenges and platinum trophy for the game. My abilities read 100% but my overall completion 99%. I have even completed all DLC 100% and all horse races and arena fights on normal and elite. Nothing seems to affect 99%. They fixed the DLC Hidden Ones completion percentage so quickly but not this for the main game, when it's been an issue for so long? Also, I am still missing the Ambush at Sea mission. They should stop this practice of separating these DLC story missions from the main game. When I buy a game, I expect the FULL GAME, it's unfair that I'm missing out on story content even though I have all the DLC. Why do I have to wait months for them to maybe be able to fix one mission and the completion stats, which honestly should have been ingame and should label everything you are missing? They already told me they can't restore that one mission to my game. When I complained they said the development team is possibly looking into it. It's been months, give me a straight answer.

re32hana
04-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Also customer support chat hasn't been working for a week now. It was much better support in the past when we can call in so that you can clearly explain your issues with content more clearly...

ubi--unicorn
04-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Hey guys! This issue should be fixed in the patch today (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1867955-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-1-4-2-Patch-Notes) for PS4 and Xbox. We're working on the patch for PC as well. :)

re32hana
04-13-2018, 04:43 AM
Just checked from latest patch. It does NOT WORK. Still at 99% story completion, I have gotten the platinum trophy 182 quests done, Ambush at Sea still won't unlock for me (a separate issue), it's silly to separate a story quest from the main game because I cannot access it since they removed it. I also have all skills including all master skills to at least level 3, 19 ptolemy statues all trials of gods complete, all races and arena events done, even elite ones. People have gotten 100% with much less done so it has to be a glitch. It's been many months now.