PDA

View Full Version : Updated Physics?!

Archo-Vax
11-11-2017, 05:59 AM
I just saw a video of a Warden performing the Blackstone Bash Execution on a Gladiator, and the Gladiator went off of the ledge upon being shoved, where he fell to the floor below. Is this new? Because I don't remember this being a thing, before.

If this is just a glitch, could we make it a thing?

For example, when a Lawbringer does his Longshot Execution and the corpse goes flying into a wall, could it bounce off of said wall? Same with when a Shugoki kills you with his Demon Ball move?

Tundra 793
11-11-2017, 06:24 AM
It's sort of a new thing. I believe it was first added to one of the Highlanders executions, where he grips the Claymore by the blade and uses the hilt to bash his opponent, the final hit then throws the opponent away with rag doll physics.

ChampionRuby50g
11-11-2017, 08:20 AM
As Tundra said, it is kinda a new thing. With Lawbringers execution Long Shot, he used to get pushed back by an invisible force whenever the body went against a wall and ledge, but a while ago (probably with the Highlander one as mentioned) it was fixed so the body now bounces off the wall or goes flying of a ledge. It's seriously cool sending someone of a ledge and hearing them scream as they fall.