PDA

View Full Version : another il2DCG question.

elephant_il2
02-26-2004, 02:29 AM
I'm playing a Crimean LW fighter campaign.I started as Oberveldwebel and flew as no4 in a shwarm.After several missions I was promoted to a Leutnant and became no3 in the shwarm.After only one mission as no3 I was given the shwarm's command.When I was promoted to Hauptmann all of a sudden I lost my command and started flying as no4 again under the command of lower rank officers even NCO's.I find this situation ridiculus,because according to the roster I am the second in rank seniority under the CO (Major),the most experienced (85 missions) and Knight's cross with Oak leaves holder with 64 aerial kills and 21 ground.What is hapenning did I do something wrong?

elephant_il2
02-26-2004, 02:29 AM
I'm playing a Crimean LW fighter campaign.I started as Oberveldwebel and flew as no4 in a shwarm.After several missions I was promoted to a Leutnant and became no3 in the shwarm.After only one mission as no3 I was given the shwarm's command.When I was promoted to Hauptmann all of a sudden I lost my command and started flying as no4 again under the command of lower rank officers even NCO's.I find this situation ridiculus,because according to the roster I am the second in rank seniority under the CO (Major),the most experienced (85 missions) and Knight's cross with Oak leaves holder with 64 aerial kills and 21 ground.What is hapenning did I do something wrong?

AlGroover
02-26-2004, 03:57 AM
Annoying, isn't it? No, you didn't do anything wrong. This just happens and I don't know why. Maybe it's more like real life this way.