PDA

View Full Version : Question in regards to the warrior training program

IesooMI
11-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Do me and my friend(s) have to sign up anywhere to be eligible for the 5k steel? Or just party up and play 5 games and the game auto tracks it. If it's already been answered I apologize, I haven't been able to find the info.

Thanks.

UbiInsulin
11-11-2017, 01:47 AM
Hey there! It is tracked automatically, you just need to play the 5 games with Free Weekend players in 2v2 or 4v4. All information on the Free Weekend/WTP can be found here (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/free-weekend/index.aspx).

Grouping up is a unique way to experience the world of For Honor and a great opportunity to share techniques. As a seasoned warrior, complete 5 matches while grouped with Free Weekend players (who do not own the game) within the aforementioned event timeframe to earn 5000 Steel!

Free weekend players who do not own the game can also group up to be eligible for the reward. You are eligible if you already own the game or not!

As grouping is the key of this program, only 2v2 and 4v4 game modes are applicable in PvP & PvAI.

Reward is eligible in all the game regions where the game is available.

An in-game popup will confirm your 5000 Steel reward on November 15th. Free Weekend players will also have the reward granted to their account and made available the next time they connect to the game (through purchase or through any possible future free play initiatives).