PDA

View Full Version : The Soundtrack - What is this?

Shrykull_the1st
11-10-2017, 11:53 PM
With my Gods Collector Edition came this soundtrack "Assassin's Creed Origins - The Soundtrack". Good looking cover and disk... But as I see on the reverse of the cover printed the names:
01. Eagle mode desert
02. Enter biome black mountain
03. Enter biome nile valley
04. Land vehicle
05. Last NPC remaining variation 02
06. Normal fight variation 02
07. Outnumber fight variation 01
08. Overheat
09. Reach high point Cyrene
10. Reach high point Faiyum
11. Sandstorm
12. Sea vehicle
13. Stealth variation 05
14. Time without conflict white desert
15. Time without conflict great sea sand
I think "wow...great imagination...did they left «office names» on these or what happened?...". And when they are all brief bits summing up 27 minutes, then I was perplexed..."How this differs from previous soundtracks... Is this "The Soundtrack"?..."
But then I see others with what would be the decent soundtrack...27 songs...
01. Assassins Creed Origins Main Theme
02. Return of the Medjay
03. Bayek of Siwa
etc.
What happened? One of the things that make me buy these editions is the soundtrack. From what I gather my version even has songs that are not on this second version. And songs as those beautiful eagle point songs, which unfortunately rarely come with these soundtracks... So it is as if they completed each other. But what was this? Is it not enough that the printed map, which came with this edition, has "Krokodipolis" misspelled? (What about correcting this?)...

andynaruto10
11-11-2017, 02:33 AM
They're just some soundtrack samples. Ubisoft advertised it as "Game soundtrack", so they lied to us. They gave us something else. Though the digital soundtrack is the complete one...
Even Sarah Schachner tweeted about this. https://twitter.com/SarahSchachner/status/923595742031233024

Shrykull_the1st
11-11-2017, 03:08 PM
They're just some soundtrack samples. Ubisoft advertised it as "Game soundtrack", so they lied to us. They gave us something else. Though the digital soundtrack is the complete one...
Even Sarah Schachner tweeted about this. https://twitter.com/SarahSchachner/status/923595742031233024

Wow... Such mess... I am glad to have also these brief songs...particularly one of my favorites, 09. Reach high point Cyrene. But again where are those other "Reach high point"s? And where are those songs of those groups of singers and dancers and such, which we found throughout Egypt?...
Always then frustrating, when these sound tracks do not have all "sounds". As in Black Flag many sailor songs were omitted...among them some of my favorites...

xBlutkatze
11-17-2017, 08:09 AM
I'm also kind of sad that we don't get the long Soundtrack when purchasing the Collector's Edtion. I realized that with Syndicate and Unity - to get the full Soundtrack you need to get to Spotify or YouTube. I mean yeah, those are Songs that aren't on Spotify or so, but still... I would like to have to get the FULL soundtrack for a game, even if it means to have 2 CDs or so. I love the music of Assassins Creed, and it is one of the reasons why I purchase Collector's Editions at all

CliveVLewis
11-17-2017, 11:46 PM
Yeah, i contacted support about it, and they apologized and stated it'll be sent as feedback

andynaruto10
11-18-2017, 01:41 AM
The marketing team is really shyt. They didn't make a physical copy of the game for PC, they gave us incomplete soundtrack, they put microtransactions, expensive packs, DLCs that are not in the Season Pass, exclusive pre-order mission.