PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft is season 4 going to flop

Averageperson10
11-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Alright well been curious is season 4 going to be worth it, because I feel leading up to season four For honor has become unbearable with the connection, bugs. I have been playing for honor for awhile but the last update during season 3 i felt ruined for honor for me. The reason is that all i do is DC midway in games more, lag twice as much, my parrys and hits glitch and dont land or i parry the air when the person maybe face to face with you. Also i feel like the holloween update was very cleche and only reason i started playing again was for the exclusive holloween theme rewards just to see what they are, And i am here writing this debating will it be worth playing season 4 or will i just end up playing to test out new characters. I would really appericate having for honor going back to season 2 where the connection was bareable and the op characater just took pratice to beat or another broken character to counter, i really used to enjoy playing for honor for long periods of time now its like maybe a half hr then im fed up with the connection problems

UbiInsulin
11-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Hi Averageperson10 - I'm really sorry to hear that connection issues have been interrupting your experience with FH. Progress is being made on dedicated servers, and we will provide an update on their status as soon as we can. Improving matchmaking is still the team's top priority going forward.

CandleInTheDark
11-10-2017, 11:40 PM
People said it wouldn't make it to season 3, there is always going to be a good deal of the fanbase that has stuck around this far, I believe, I certainly think there will be enough to get the game to dedicated servers and in my opinion that is the time ubisoft should be running free weekends and giving incentives for players who have left to come back if possible.