PDA

View Full Version : Location will not complete as Bayek as I did it as Aya

ValentineDraven
11-10-2017, 09:37 AM
So during the quest where you first have to play as Aya I couldn't find the entrance to the tomb so I went running around the area and opened a chest in the location titled "Armory" in Alexandria. Playing now as Bayek after I've finished the game and put in 50 hours I've come back to this chest to complete the area for the "Old Habits" achievement and found that even though the chest is looted the location is not complete. Attached are screenshot proof.

How do I fix this? Do I have to wait for an update? I've found many, many people in posts and comments over the last week posting about this glitch.

Map proof (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196655068)
Chest Proof (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196655137)
Senu Proof (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196655201)
Animus Search proof (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196655302)

Ubi-Keo
11-10-2017, 05:12 PM
We are aware of this issue and the team is currently working on a fix. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

NICKvANTWERPEN
11-14-2017, 11:57 PM
We are aware of this issue and the team is currently working on a fix. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I have the exact same problem, with the same chest.
Hope this will get fixed so I can get my wel deserved platinum..

D4ines
11-15-2017, 11:40 AM
Having the exact same issue, stopping me getting platinum. Good job I haven't bought the season pass yet.

CaptainGigaX
11-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Yup, this is a known issue.

Stop completing locations as Aya.

iamsirjoshua
11-15-2017, 09:24 PM
The 1.05 patch notes indicate that they will fix this issue. However, is it retroactive? For those of us who did complete locations as Aya, will those items now be accessible again, or automatically transfer to Bayek? Or if we have 70+ hours on a save file will we be locked out of the platinum unless we start a brand new game?

NICKvANTWERPEN
11-16-2017, 12:30 AM
This is something that I would like to know too. I hope that the patch will also fix the already affected players.

I also would like an answer on that because I already played +100hours .................................................. .............................

NICKvANTWERPEN
11-16-2017, 01:13 PM
So I just logged on right after the patch and the first thing happened was the location was finally cleared but I still did not get my platinum trophy..
Please fix this problem.

NICKvANTWERPEN
11-16-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm still waiting for the PC patch... All the consoles will be on 1.0.5 very soon. Xbox patch comes out on the 20th November (at least they have a release date)...
PC is still on patch 1.0.3... TBC...

I'm glad that the location bug is cleared now, but about the trophy... That's disappointing to hear. Did it still complete the 'Old Habits' achievement / trophy for you?

No old habits trophy did not unlock for me.. It still says 98% completion even after they fixed looting the treasure chest..
I'm dissapointed to see it affects the trophy system and I won't play this game again for another 80hours+ :nonchalance:
Would still like to get an answer if this is going to be fixed or not?

iamsirjoshua
11-16-2017, 03:34 PM
I can also report that this issue seems to be fixed with patch 1.05 (playing on PS4 Pro). I loaded up the game with the patch this morning and almost immediately received a notification that I had completed the Tomb of Alexander the Great, which I previously completed with Aya, and the papyrus scroll was in my inventory. I havenít completed Old Habits yet but will report back when I do.

NICKvANTWERPEN
11-16-2017, 09:29 PM
I would very much like to talk with someone about the problem I have.
Aswell for other players around the world who also completed the game and have the same problem, still no old habits trophy after patch 1.0.5.

Is there someone who can tell me if I need to wait for next patch or can this problem be fixed without playing the entire game again??
Would like to get an answer on that in the near future if possible pls.

iamsirjoshua
11-19-2017, 08:50 PM
I can also report that this issue seems to be fixed with patch 1.05 (playing on PS4 Pro). I loaded up the game with the patch this morning and almost immediately received a notification that I had completed the Tomb of Alexander the Great, which I previously completed with Aya, and the papyrus scroll was in my inventory. I havenít completed Old Habits yet but will report back when I do.

Reporting back as promised. I completed the remaining locations and successfully earned the Old Habits trophy.