PDA

View Full Version : Aya location bug

Rorytvps
11-10-2017, 04:46 AM
So during the mission where you play as Aya while in Alexandria I completed a location but now that I am Bayek again it does not say that I have completed the location. Is there any way that I can reset this location because I really want to get the achievement.

UbiFluouise
11-10-2017, 05:31 AM
Hello Assassin! You can see if this will update for you by clearing the cache on your console if you are certain the objective was completed and has just not registered properly. To do this, if you're unfamiliar, please power down your console and unplug it for two minutes before plugging it back in and rebooting the system to check if this has updated. If it has not, please share your experience with our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) directly and notify them that clearing the cache did not cause an update in the situation so that this can be further investigated and addressed, or documented for review. Thank you.

Sigma 1313
11-10-2017, 06:37 PM
I have had the same issue for weeks now, and haven't heard back anything since Ubi-Keo said they submitted this to the team. Are there any plans to get this fixed? I have seen a number of people across all 3 platforms with this issue.