PDA

View Full Version : Question Liberation HD question

LCD_Dave_N7
11-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Why is Liberation HD not tracked for Xbox in the Ubisoft Club?

Anyone at Ubi have an answer?

If you fix it I'll buy the Ezio collection. That's a bribe. I'm shameless.

THEGOREMASTER
11-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Same here, a lot of my Assassin's Creed games and badges don't show up tracked in my profile, but yeah, Liberation(x360) doesn't even show that I've touched it on the mobile ubisoft club app, the website and the x1 ubisoft club app, as if I've never played it or own it.
Granted I haven't played it in years but I beat the whole thing when I first got it.
Hope it becomes Backwards Compatible one day.

LCD_Dave_N7
11-22-2017, 07:44 PM
I actually spoke to someone at support about a week ago and am waiting for them to email me back.

The way they were talking it seems like an actual issue, but we'll see.

GT40i
12-22-2017, 02:35 PM
It's a long time since I played the game, so my memory is not that good on how things worked with the points, challenges and rewards. I've contacted Ubisoft Support about this very topic in the past.....a few times. As you are aware, the Xbox 360 players got the rewards in-game, not through Ubisoft Club. However, I can see no reason why their web tech's cannot, and should not, set up the site to recognise the game and automatically tick all of the rewards and apply any and all credits owing.

Perhaps if it's ever released as Backward Compatible, then hopefully it will be included then...dare I hope for both Xbox 360 & Xbox One versions to be recognised?

We need more people to make it clear they would like this to be done.

This is their latest reply, sent on 29th Nov. 2017

Please accept my apologies for the delay. We aim to reply within 48 hours, sadly this is not always possible. We are doing our best to improve our service to ensure our responses are as quick as possible.

I understand your frustration, learning that your platform is not supported, is never pleasant. I will be sure to pass your suggestions to the game team.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

I apologise for any inconvenience​ this may have caused. Any other question I can help with, please let me know.

veronica5585
12-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Liberation is the laaamest AC game ever made after all so the system is just ignoring it which is pretty normal imo. LOL

GT40i
12-23-2017, 11:59 PM
But it's only ignoring it on the Xbox, the PS and PC owners are recognised.:confused:

Good or bad, we've still played and own the game.

LCD_Dave_N7
01-20-2018, 12:21 AM
I never did get a reply from support, is it possible for anyone from Ubi to even outline why this cannot be done? I'm sure it's not as simple as I imagine.

Velociraxtor
09-08-2018, 02:39 AM
I have the same problem; I even re-played AC Liberation in Xbox One hoping that it would link it to Ubisoft club but still not working.
I've opened a case with Ubisoft support (Case Number
03914299) and as usual they blame Microsoft instead of fixing their issues. What a Joke!

Black_Widow9
09-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Hello,

I understand your frustration. When Assassin's Creed Liberation was originally released, Uplay wasn't integrated to the 360 version so there were no rewards to carry over to the Ubisoft Club.

Hopefully, that clears it up a little even though it's not the answer you were hoping for.

Thanks

LCD_Dave_N7
09-25-2018, 10:49 PM
Any chance that we can request the integration of the Xbox 360 version to Ubiclub when they add it for the upcoming remastered Liberation HD?