PDA

View Full Version : CFHT - Shaman Lore Evaluation

Archo-Vax
11-09-2017, 08:38 PM
"Do you hear them? They are always whispering. Just out of reach. But when The Red spills... she can hear them louder.

They shout excitedly when bones break. Do you hear them, now? They scream of war- they scream the names of those next to die. She will use her dagger and hatchet to cut the bodies down, and then she will use her hands.

They are louder, now- the voices: overwhelming. They won't stop- they won't stop until ALL. ARE. DEAD!".

Well... that was... something.

Near as I can tell, the Shamans are basically Berserker 3.0. Nothing, uh... nothing much else to say about that. I'll be watching the Warrior's Den stream to see if I can find anything else.

CandleInTheDark
11-09-2017, 09:08 PM
They said that she's based on the picts and the celts which would tie in with the Highlander as do the engravings on her weapons, though possibly they broke away from those lands much earlier as they are solitary and roam the forests around Valkenheim.

She would certainly be more familiar with animals than people which explains both her being feral and her movement. Her ornaments and decoration suggest she does not play well with others, at least in her own territory, she wears fingers at her hip and her ornaments are made up of animal skulls by the look of it. She screams in battle, which again lends towards her forest lifestyle, it is a roar, a warcry.

She is used to needing to be combat ready, her hair is pulled back and no nonsense, not quite the long shaggy stereotype of the woodland savage or witch. I suspect that rather than being part of a military unit, she is fighting back further encroachment into her territory, I wouldn't see her as someone to be commanded but someone to be pointed at something that isn't you.

Just initial thoughts, hope it gives you something to go off.

Archo-Vax
11-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for that.