PDA

View Full Version : TOTAL NEW ARMORS? NO! More spikes? Yes! THANKS! Not rly -.-"

FinnOfTheHorde
11-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Havok just uploaded video with new Warden and Centurion armor... AND IT IS THE SAME MODELS WITH MORE SPIKES. Cool TOTAL NEW MODELS. Just great. Good start of this TOTAL NEW season 4.

Illyrian_King
11-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Hahaha so disappointing :p

I really thought that this Season we will get at least 1 new set per hero!

Come on ... like it was such a crap load of work to make some screwed new armour sets?!

I mean other games do this all the time and they don't struggle with it.

S.J.Lannister
11-09-2017, 08:36 PM
I'd like to invite you to my old New Armor Topic:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1708003-For-Honor-Season-3

FinnOfTheHorde
11-09-2017, 08:50 PM
I'd like to invite you to my old New Armor Topic:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1708003-For-Honor-Season-3

Its about season 3. They told us about season 4 but I dont see any new models...

Sipius
11-09-2017, 09:12 PM
They PROMISED new looking armor... not new spikes../shrug

S.J.Lannister
11-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Its about season 3. They told us about season 4 but I dont see any new models...

Well this:

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-297031-16/for-honor-development-schedule

No new armor variations. Ubisoft are liars.

Sipius
11-09-2017, 09:14 PM
I guesss 2 more spikes refere to new variations...

D-d0g56
11-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Can anyone post a link with a youtuber that's show casing these new armors. I'm having no luck finding them at all.

S.J.Lannister
11-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Can anyone post a link with a youtuber that's show casing these new armors. I'm having no luck finding them at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_RuPMys_-o&t=15s

RiceComboA
11-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Wahahahha, those new Nobu masks.... Wahahaha

Illyrian_King
11-10-2017, 12:31 AM
They PROMISED new looking armor... not new spikes../shrug

Can you give me a source for this?

I suffer with you all :p

D-d0g56
11-10-2017, 01:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_RuPMys_-o&t=15s

Thanks for the link.

They're definitely different, but can I just say... WHAT THE CLEAN **** DID THEY DO TO NOBUSHI'S FACE!!

CandleInTheDark
11-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Honestly I thought it looked a step up from what my warden is currently wearing, centurion I was not too fussed about (and yes lots of spikes there), nobushi looked freaky, possibly in a good way. We haven't seen all the heroes yet, so we will have to see what is what when there is more available. Honestly I have never been too bothered, I play For Honor, not For Fashion, but then I play Monster Hunter the same way, as long as the armour set I have has the skills I want I don't care if it is pink with yellow polkadot (well I might just a little >.> if I am to be seen by others wearing it, but still,function over fashion).

And seriously though, those weapons were absolutely amazing.

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Honestly I thought it looked a step up from what my warden is currently wearing, centurion I was not too fussed about (and yes lots of spikes there), nobushi looked freaky, possibly in a good way. We haven't seen all the heroes yet, so we will have to see what is what when there is more available. Honestly I have never been too bothered, I play For Honor, not For Fashion, but then I play Monster Hunter the same way, as long as the armour set I have has the skills I want I don't care if it is pink with yellow polkadot (well I might just a little >.> if I am to be seen by others wearing it, but still,function over fashion).

And seriously though, those weapons were absolutely amazing.

If you choose function over fashion how about no big changes to fight system? I already told you that being a funboy doesn't help game to improve. Also why we need to choose? Why there is a choice between cosmetic content and function content? Only one person is making this game?

Stahlrusse
11-10-2017, 11:16 AM
If you choose function over fashion how about no big changes to fight system? I already told you that being a funboy doesn't help game to improve. Also why we need to choose? Why there is a choice between cosmetic content and function content? Only one person is making this game?

Changes to the fight system in Live-Servers come in Season 4. In Season 3 they are tested on public test servers.

Which you could all find out if you read their road map correctly.

CandleInTheDark
11-10-2017, 11:25 AM

As of season 4 launch, everything that was in the PTR except the bit people gave bad feedback on will go live and the devs still hope to get a parry fix in this season,they just got sent back to square 0 by the PC community on that. And as I said to someone else already, when I see BS I call BS, from your changes do nothing to address why my main is toxic to the faction war lacking transparency which I went to town on at the end of season 2 to they need to keep faction war rewards at one constant level to why on earth would they do a second free weekend before servers go live when people before after the first one cited errors for not buying the game. So no I don't blindly cheerlead them, I just don't see armour as being anywhere near the top priority in the game,also, we have seen the armour for only three characters one of which did have quite some difference and another I still think is a step up on what one of my characters has before you consider that the weapons are just gorgeous,

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 11:29 AM
As of season 4 launch, everything that was in the PTR except the bit people gave bad feedback on will go live and the devs still hope to get a parry fix in this season,they just got sent back to square 0 by the PC community on that. And as I said to someone else already, when I see BS I call BS, from your changes do nothing to address why my main is toxic to the faction war lacking transparency which I went to town on at the end of season 2 to they need to keep faction war rewards at one constant level to why on earth would they do a second free weekend before servers go live when people before after the first one cited errors for not buying the game. So no I don't blindly cheerlead them, I just don't see armour as being anywhere near the top priority in the game,also, we have seen the armour for only three characters one of which did have quite some difference and another I still think is a step up on what one of my characters has before you consider that the weapons are just gorgeous,

Okay I always get angry on you after start of the new season but I see your point. Still I don't get it why we always need to choose between function over cosmetic.

Still I appreciate your job with Warrior's Den content threads. Keep it up and sorry to insult you again :) I'll try to hold my nerves in next Season on you ;)

CandleInTheDark
11-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Okay I always get angry on you after start of the new season but I see your point. Still I don't get it why we always need to choose between function over cosmetic.

Still I appreciate your job with Warrior's Den content threads. Keep it up and sorry to insult you again :) I'll try to hold my nerves in next Season on you ;)

Oh I am difficult to insult ;) I just don't get why people seem to think I am blindly cheerleading the devs when looking at my post history would tell them I am a mouthy git when opinionated lol.

bmason1000
11-10-2017, 06:09 PM

Still I appreciate your job with Warrior's Den content threads. Keep it up and sorry to insult you again :) I'll try to hold my nerves in next Season on you ;)Doesn't every cosmetic variation also come in every stat variation? You can also change appearances of each piece. If you're patient enough, no one ever has to choose function over fashion.

Jansen5
11-10-2017, 06:12 PM
More hide and armor shades would be nice. Less spikes too...too many spikes