PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Battles Dedicated Server and Cooperative Mode?

CodeLizard266
02-22-2004, 03:32 AM
Myself and some fellow fliers have Created a forgotten battles cooperative campaign, while we usually would play over cablemodem, it appears that lag has gotten the best of us with only three players ={ This isn't useful to me at all so I decided to setup a dedicated server on a box I have down in texas...

Unfortunately however, it won't seem to run our campaign, it says we need "home bases" yet home bases are rather irrelevant in missions of a cooperative nature.

How do I get the forgotten battles dedicated server to run cooperative missions preferrably
against the AI?

CodeLizard266
02-22-2004, 03:32 AM
Myself and some fellow fliers have Created a forgotten battles cooperative campaign, while we usually would play over cablemodem, it appears that lag has gotten the best of us with only three players ={ This isn't useful to me at all so I decided to setup a dedicated server on a box I have down in texas...

Unfortunately however, it won't seem to run our campaign, it says we need "home bases" yet home bases are rather irrelevant in missions of a cooperative nature.

How do I get the forgotten battles dedicated server to run cooperative missions preferrably
against the AI?