PDA

View Full Version : XboxOneX Texture pop-in and LODs low quality

GoldenGladi2012
11-09-2017, 04:39 PM
I have been playing AssassinsCreedOrigins on Xbox One X since the console launched its a great game but I have noticed that in some areas there are slow loading textures and also that from a far to mid distance the LODs (levels of detail) of rocks and Palm trees pixelated. The only way I can describe the look of distant model LODs is that they look like a low resolution jpg image just like a flat pixelated image in the distance. I know that obviously LODs are low resolution models until moving close to them but I havent had this problem with other Xbox One X Enhanced games only ACO. Will this issue be addressed in an upcoming software patch are UBISOFT working on any updates to the Xbox One X enhanced version?

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 06:30 PM
I can confirm that we are aware of this issue and the team are currently investigating it.

borque1987
11-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Thank you @Ubi-Keo

I, like many others, waited for the Xbox One X to play this game and when I started it I immediately noticed this. I'll wait for a patch to start the game properly.

FOX_1976_FOX
11-10-2017, 06:41 AM
I can confirm that we are aware of this issue and the team are currently investigating it.

Are you only refering to the awareness of low lod on ONE X? Because this problem is apparent since patch 1.04 on all platforms.(PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One)
Just take a look into this forum and you will see many threads and people complaining about this.
Any comment on this?

rostaCZ1976
11-13-2017, 09:39 PM
is the current date when 4K textures and enhancements come out?