PDA

View Full Version : New executions

berserker7331
11-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Oh my lord, almost all of them are insanely cool. With the best being Lawbringer and Kensei. However, no shinobi or centurion yet

Stahlrusse
11-09-2017, 01:38 PM
I saw them too and then FH kicked me out because of maintenance.

I liked them, devs did a good job.

CandleInTheDark
11-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Oh my goodness, I need the peacekeeper's, that is wicked, oh hold this for me would you, and that one, oh need them back. They are all pretty good. The nobushi continues to scare me more with every new execution lol, she is a vicious lady. Lawbringer seems so disappointed in his, bless him, and the Vikings bring more wrestling to the battlefield.

A good set and well worth the wait I think.

TSCDescon
11-09-2017, 02:19 PM
FIX SHUGOKI'S VOICE UBISOFT.

Sounds like he's taking a crap!

micisonit
11-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Berserkers execution is dope i had to geht it :)

Brutal_DaDo
11-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Mah man, that axe to the mouth is just too good ahah

bmason1000
11-09-2017, 04:00 PM
That's going to be the first execution I've ever bought.

Stahlrusse
11-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Berserkers Execution is really good. Really fits the character.

Tyrjo
11-09-2017, 05:01 PM
FIX SHUGOKI'S VOICE UBISOFT.

Sounds like he's taking a crap!

Are you constipated often?

Vakris_One
11-09-2017, 06:09 PM
They're alright. The Warden and the PK have the best ones in my opinion. I would have preffered the Kensei's one to have a head chop after the arm chop. I'm more into the ones that finish off an opponent instead of prolonging their suffering. Kinda dissapointed Kensei hasn't really gotten a super good execution yet apart from "Insert New Spine". Most of them are just variations of a stab of which the spine one is the coolest looking.

They should have given him a more creative slice and dice rather than, "Ima just Anakin Skywalker your arm real quick and then stand here and laugh at you." It could have been an arm chop followed up with Kensei doing a 360 spin to deliver a decapitation and ending in an epic pose as the corpse falls. Now that I would have bought, no questions asked. Oh well, hopefully the Aramusha has cool executions.

CandleInTheDark
11-09-2017, 06:39 PM
They're alright. The Warden and the PK have the best ones in my opinion. I would have preffered the Kensei's one to have a head chop after the arm chop. I'm more into the ones that finish off an opponent instead of prolonging their suffering. Kinda dissapointed Kensei hasn't really gotten a super good execution yet apart from "Insert New Spine". Most of them are just variations of a stab of which the spine one is the coolest looking.

They should have given him a more creative slice and dice rather than, "Ima just Anakin Skywalker your arm real quick and then stand here and laugh at you." It could have been an arm chop followed up with Kensei doing a 360 spin to deliver a decapitation and ending in an epic pose as the corpse falls. Now that I would have bought, no questions asked. Oh well, hopefully the Aramusha has cool executions.

The aramusha had a very cool one (in my opinion) in the trailer. I share your distaste for prolonged executions.

TSCDescon
11-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Are you constipated often?

Lol no.
But That "Ahhhhhhh" he does can be better. The voice acting is terrible. I prefer the enemy players with their war cry etc.

In their screen is grunts and moans, but on mine it's different.

Tyrjo
11-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Yeah, it would be a lot cooler with loud battle cry roar.

SenBotsu893
11-09-2017, 08:07 PM
kensei be like: hey you droped something.

brilliant

Helnekromancer
11-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Oh my goodness, I need the peacekeeper's, that is wicked, oh hold this for me would you, and that one, oh need them back. They are all pretty good. The nobushi continues to scare me more with every new execution lol, she is a vicious lady. Lawbringer seems so disappointed in his, bless him, and the Vikings bring more wrestling to the battlefield.

A good set and well worth the wait I think.

Love the Nobushi one, another execution in which she is giggling at you.

The fact that she pokes you several times in the execution is painfully ironic and it seems that will be a permanent execution for me for when i really want to upset someone. :P

I also really like the Conq execution just yanks your arm, and it flies off. So brutal, what happened to my snowboarding conq. xD

CandleInTheDark
11-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Love the Nobushi one, another execution in which she is giggling at you.

The fact that she pokes you several times in the execution is painfully ironic and it seems that will be a permanent execution for me for when i really want to upset someone. :P

I also really like the Conq execution just yanks your arm, and it flies off. So brutal, what happened to my snowboarding conq. xD

The nobushi scares me more every new execution >.> I will be getting it for her but I wanted the peacekeeper one more and I bought halloween stuff so I need to get back to five figures in steel.

Helnekromancer
11-10-2017, 12:02 AM
The nobushi scares me more every new execution >.> I will be getting it for her but I wanted the peacekeeper one more and I bought halloween stuff so I need to get back to five figures in steel.

Oh yes i like the peacekeeper one, constantly twirling as she is stabbing me is horrifying.