PDA

View Full Version : Servers need to be fixed or remade desperately

Abahk
11-08-2017, 10:47 PM
I havent been able to complete a match all day! This is ridiculous!!!! Ive tried several times and I lag out as soon as I start attacking players or mid match! Its extremely irritating! I have had the game since release and I have to say the issue is just as bad as when it came out! Either fix the servers or make another for honor and fire the guy who had the idea to make the servers this way he doesnt have a clue what hes doing at all!!!!!

Burn-The-Sinner
11-08-2017, 11:42 PM
It's UTTERLY oblivious to me how can a team of developers keep their jobs for such poor work. This is impossible. These moron must be living in communism.

Vakris_One
11-09-2017, 12:06 AM
Game doesn't use servers, it uses a custom made peer 2 peer network that looked good on paper but obviosly didn't work out in practice like they hoped. They're working on dedicated servers that are probably going to get put in towards February of next year - my guess-timate.

FBIStealth
11-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Game doesn't use servers, it uses a custom made peer 2 peer network that looked good on paper but obviosly didn't work out in practice like they hoped. They're working on dedicated servers that are probably going to get put in towards February of next year - my guess-timate.

Actually just because the game is Peer 2 Peer. Doesnt mean it doesnt have a server. The game files are on a server. We just connect to each other with p2p instead of using a server dedicated for players to connect to. But I agree with you OP. Connectivity sucks in this game. Ya we may not disconnect as much. But players running internet at different speeds and connecting to each other especially when Red and Yellow connection players are present in the game is an absolute nightmare.

Dedicated Servers are needed badly. Atleast then players with good gaming internet speeds will be on top again instead of these players that bog their sh*t down on purpose for the advantage or those kids that think they can stream this game and play their music apps on their sh*t connection . I started getting a ratio of 3 Red Bar players for every 1 Green Bar player in every Dominion game I played this past week. So I uninstalled til Dedicated Servers come.