PDA

View Full Version : Isu Armour Glitch

nbabasketball44
11-08-2017, 01:09 AM
So I went to the Sphinx and I figured out that I had to get 50 scilica and went and got it and came back and I couldnít interact of do anything with the entrance! PLEASE HELP I WANT HIS ARMOR

Kwisatzz88
11-08-2017, 01:46 AM
I've found the temple under the sphynx but I thought that it was something to do with bayek's constellation collectibles, and there was no interection point there
So what are we supposed to do down there ?

Black_Widow9
11-08-2017, 02:03 AM
Hello,

A few questions for you.

- Were you doing anything notable (completing mission, advancing main story, etc..) after Fast Travelling out of the Sphinx to collect Silica?

- Did you have another mission active at the time you went out?

- Did you advanced time at any point after entering the ancient mechanism chamber?

Could you please try reloading the quest objective for "Bayek`s Promise" and see if you are now able to acquire the armor?

Thanks

SquirllAssassin
11-08-2017, 07:52 AM
I've had the exact same thing happen to me and I did try restarting the last quest objective and it didn't work.

Kwisatzz88
11-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Hello,

A few questions for you.

- Were you doing anything notable (completing mission, advancing main story, etc..) after Fast Travelling out of the Sphinx to collect Silica?

- Did you have another mission active at the time you went out?

- Did you advanced time at any point after entering the ancient mechanism chamber?

Could you please try reloading the quest objective for "Bayek`s Promise" and see if you are now able to acquire the armor?

Thanks

I haven't found all bayek's memories/constellations. When I entered the secret sanctuary under the sphynx however there was no interaction point anywhere

Also black_widow if you could pls pass by here
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1782215-PLS-HELP-missing-informant-desk-in-Memphis
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1780278-PLS-Anyone-unable-to-perform-ultra-combo-skill

JokerCCXXII
11-15-2017, 06:05 PM
So I went to the Sphinx and I figured out that I had to get 50 scilica and went and got it and came back and I couldnít interact of do anything with the entrance! PLEASE HELP I WANT HIS ARMOR
I did the exact same thing as you. I completed all constellations and went to this location to try and get armor. When I realized I needed 50 scilica, I went out and got them. Now I come back and there is no way to open the entrance again. Stars in the ceiling are blue again (and not orange like before) PLEASE HELP! Iím a completionist and this is driving me nuts!

puzkito
11-16-2017, 10:33 AM
I have de same problem

Clarissalover
12-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Same problem.

harry161094
12-30-2017, 07:20 AM
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help with this

I collected 50 silica and unlocked the ISU armour under the sphix but when I came back the next day it had vanished from my inventory along with all my silica. The mechanism under the sphinx however remains activated so that even if I collected another 50 silica (which I cant because I already collected the pieces from all the tombs and they haven't regenerated) I would not be able to re-activate it because it has been turned on.

Any suggestions as how to fix this would be appreciated

Petrolea
12-30-2017, 05:20 PM
@ Kwisatzz88 (https://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2016268-Kwisatzz88?communityUsers=1)
You definitely need to interact with all constellations first. When I went through the Sphinx the first time I had no interaction point, either, but after getting all the constellations it was there, on one of the sides of the tableau in the centre of the room.
As for the other bugs, sorry can't help there, mine works fine thankfully.

ChasUGC1
12-31-2017, 07:22 AM
I did the exact same thing as you. I completed all constellations and went to this location to try and get armor. When I realized I needed 50 scilica, I went out and got them. Now I come back and there is no way to open the entrance again. Stars in the ceiling are blue again (and not orange like before) PLEASE HELP! I’m a completionist and this is driving me nuts!

Same problem.

I believe you have to exit the Animus through the portal to reset it. I had no problem getting the Armor when I got the 50 silica and went back to it.

ChasUGC1
12-31-2017, 07:26 AM
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help with this

I collected 50 silica and unlocked the ISU armour under the sphix but when I came back the next day it had vanished from my inventory along with all my silica. The mechanism under the sphinx however remains activated so that even if I collected another 50 silica (which I cant because I already collected the pieces from all the tombs and they haven't regenerated) I would not be able to re-activate it because it has been turned on.

Any suggestions as how to fix this would be appreciated

I believe you have to exit the Animus through the portal to reset it. After, I exited through the portal, the ISU armor was in my inventory and it has not disappeared. Maybe you need to go back and exit through the Animus to complete the challenge.