PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Unable To Redeem Season Pass Content & Old Habits Achievement

SwannyUK
11-07-2017, 11:40 PM
The Trials of the Gods is out today and it is Awesome!!!

Also out today in the first of the season pass content for holders but the the game or AC (the game itself) won't let me redeem it. I this know error?

The Old Habits Achievement is Glitched trust me I've doubled check and the locations are all done

Regards

SwannyUK

SofaJockey
11-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Also out today in the first of the season pass content for holders but the the game or AC (the game itself) won't let me redeem it. I this know error?

Yep, my Roman Centurian Pack appears to want me to pay for it (I have the Season Pass installed) on Xbox.

If this doesn't resolve itself in the next day or two, I'll raise a ticket...

ghostangel
11-07-2017, 11:55 PM
I was about to post the same problem with the Roman Centurion Pack that in the game shows free, but when I go to redeem it on the Xbox store - it wants to charge my account even though I have the season pass.

Black_Widow9
11-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Hello,

For XB1, please allow 48 hours for the Roman Centurian Pack to show up.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/000032122/AC-O-Roman-Centurion-Pack-PS4-X1

For the Old Habits Achievement, we are aware of this issue and the team is currently working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks ;)

StormsAndSaints
11-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Yeah, 48 hour wait on the roman pack for xbox unfortunately, guys. Seems there was a mistake.

flclafi
11-08-2017, 12:34 AM
The Old Habits Achievement is Glitched trust me I've doubled check and the locations are all done

I unlocked this achievement on the Uplay app and was wondering if you completed the main story? I'm not going to spoil anything but there is 1 location that counts towards it that only becomes available after beating the main story.