PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of the Nile glitch

TehItalian
11-07-2017, 09:51 PM
This, is by far the worst glitch on this stupid game, on this mission, I have no arrows (I canít get my bow out any way) and only one spear and Iím supposed to kill an elephant. I canít do anything, I am stuck in the mission and I canít quit, I have left it running for 2 hours now (out of desperation) and have achieved nothing. Ubisoft, please fix your broken game so that I might be able to play your new content (trials of the gods).

brotherz83
11-07-2017, 10:11 PM
When I completed this mission I only had to do good enough to hold off the elephant. Took 2 attempts and I did not kill it.

TehItalian
11-07-2017, 10:25 PM
I understand that you were able to complete it relitivly easily but I canít hold it of because I donít have any thing to hold it off with, I have no weapons, they have all been taken from me.

brotherz83
11-07-2017, 10:36 PM
You should be given some spears to shoot, I went for the legs. Unless it is gliched and you get 0 spears. If that is the case i'm sorry and they will fix it hopefully. It seems to be taking them some time to fix things, such with new games.

ANDREWDAVIDDEAN
11-09-2017, 02:01 PM
i have the same problem but my bow disapered and i only get one spear not happy because im level 37 need it sorting before the anubis god for trials of the gods changes to the next god please sort it out ubisoft

UbiFluouise
11-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Hello Assassins! Our team has been tracking this issue and we are working quickly to find a resolution to what you are experiencing. Please look into this article (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000031824/Stuck-in-quest-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-ACO) and see if you are able to perform this action if this is something you've run into and if this is not possible for you to do, please share your experience with our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) and note any irregularities you experienced in the game leading up to this occurring. If you have any video you can provide this is an added bonus. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide regarding this.

Shadow231990
01-04-2018, 03:32 PM
I think based on the number of effected we have a case for a class action lawsuit. Theyíve very knowingly sold a faulty product.