PDA

View Full Version : Centurion need to be removed from the game, and season 4 staff

Dakaal
11-07-2017, 06:35 PM
like the title say, that character it's broken and it should not be in this game, I am scared that i am gone leave this game in season 4 with the changes that they said will make, increase the range of lawbringer (an already top tier character in Dominion), out of stamina dont interrupt chain attacks ( are u kidding me) Warden light in shoulder bash, valkyrie lights in sweap, etc,etc, why those changes? because of defense meta, if u think a little, the first person that get out of stamina first it's the aggressive one, or the one that get's kicked by the Centurion (cancer)

i am sorry for my bad english

have a nice day

UbiInsulin
11-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Hi Dakaal, the team is not considering removing the Centurion from the game. Of course, we are still happy to hear feedback on any changes you'd like to see made to him, but keep in mind he has received substantial changes. We're still working to get the patch notes out ASAP, which will make discussion of the other changes you mentioned a bit easier.

The LB top heavy range increases will be made to improve perception of whether the attacks were connecting or not.

Tyrjo
11-07-2017, 09:13 PM
The Centurion wall splat punish is still insanely high. That's why he is still OP.