PDA

View Full Version : May Amun walk beside you - STILL not working after 1.04 patch PS4 CRAP

LescLee
11-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Game still not working when i try to leave Siwa. First there was Red box pops up saying feature not installed yet, Multiple reinstalls and nothing. Patch 1.03 and 1.04 not working,
Then i tried play game without patch. In basic version 1.00 - no red box, cutscene with Hepzefa started, i played through presence scene and when i tried to get back to animus - game stop working. I have infinite loading scene and in the right corner is something like "game is loading, pres circle to return to main screen"...it stucked at 7% and after few minutes game crashed to PS main screen. No patch working. I tried it at 1.00, 1.03 and even 1.04 and nothing.

And i noticed one thing when installing game. After inserting disc it has loading bar and copying files...It says that size of the game is about 44gb but then it changed to 14gb...But in storage of PS4 its written that game takes 44gb...so maybe there is a problem...

I have standart PS4, disc version of game and tried everything like reinstalls...i wont start game again (IŽd rather sell it and focus on other great games then waste time playing it again)...so these advices you can keep for yourself Ubi boys

I am stucked at leaving siwa point since thursday...so i am running out of patience...Please try to fix it...1.04 sucks

English is not my native language, so be tolerant...i am tolerant with your broken game too

I am looking forward for answer written by robot from India who says yeah I will send it to Ubi because Iam just a support guy....and we will be waiting for investigating:D...

Omg thats funny how they sell scrap... thats last time i bought game from ubi without waiting months for patches and working game...my fault

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 05:27 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues. This was a known issue and was resolved in the patch 1.04 update.

To confirm after you reinstalled the game did you continue your existing save file or start a new one?

Ass4ssinL0rd999
11-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Uninstall the game. Do not delete the save file.

Turn off the Internet and install the game without the patch. When the game is installed (14GB) and you start the game, you will get a pop up saying that the game is now fully installed. Go for the quest "May Amun Walk Beside You". You will enter the load screen and on the right hand top corner, you will get a message saying installing, and will show the percentage of installation completed. Wait for it to reach 100% and after that you should reach the next scene. If you don't reach the next screen, restart the application. When you complete the scene outside the animus, again you will enter into a load screen and again on the right hand top corner you will get a message saying Installing with the percentage shown. This time the installation will be much slower than the previous screen. Once it is completed you will get back in the game as Bayek and the game will run normally. After this you can update to the latest patch V1.04 and the game should work fine.

Hope this helps you.

Peppiie
11-10-2017, 03:46 AM

Turn off the Internet and install the game without the patch. When the game is installed (14GB) and you start the game, you will get a pop up saying that the game is now fully installed. Go for the quest "May Amun Walk Beside You". You will enter the load screen and on the right hand top corner, you will get a message saying installing, and will show the percentage of installation completed. Wait for it to reach 100% and after that you should reach the next scene. If you don't reach the next screen, restart the application. When you complete the scene outside the animus, again you will enter into a load screen and again on the right hand top corner you will get a message saying Installing with the percentage shown. This time the installation will be much slower than the previous screen. Once it is completed you will get back in the game as Bayek and the game will run normally. After this you can update to the latest patch V1.04 and the game should work fine.

Hope this helps you.

Haha really UBISOFT look at this post read it learn from it! non ubisoft employees know stuff even better then you guys do, with you standart reply line hahahahah XD

kaladdin
11-11-2017, 07:33 AM

Hope this helps you.

Thank you. Everything you mentioned worked except when I am going back in Animus the installation gets stuck at 7%. Any ideas hiw to fix this?

LescLee
11-19-2017, 04:27 PM
Thank you. Everything you mentioned worked except when I am going back in Animus the installation gets stuck at 7%. Any ideas hiw to fix this?

Same here!

And for ubi - i played old save and even try to start a new game and i stucked at the same point (loading back to animus - 7%).

Patch 1.05 still not working!

great game btw...two weeks and nothing, no support, no info...great five hours of game for 60 euro..thx