PDA

View Full Version : Roman Centurion Pack

abyssCazzy
11-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Hello, I bought the gold edition for AC Origins, which means I am a season pass holder. The Roman Centurion pack comes with the season pass. It is not under manage game>ready to install, so I went to the in-game store to try to DL it. It is there, and it says it's free, however when I click on it it wants to charge me. I've seen comments on the xbox one game hub that the same is happening for other people, Any help would be appreciated Ubisoft. Love this game and i'm ready for my new content! ;) Thanks <3

Ubi-QuB3
11-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Hey,

The team is already looking into it. Thanks for flagging!

Regards
QuB3

DNAP2010
11-07-2017, 05:21 PM
I am also a season pass owner and it just says "coming soon" for me, despite advertising it at the main menu, and notifying me that the first Trial of the Gods is now live. Any updates?

eepi666
11-07-2017, 05:28 PM
im season pass holderf too, but somehow your system doesnt allow me to install that 16-digit code at all. why?

eepi666
11-07-2017, 05:32 PM
im season pass holder too, but somehow your system does not allow me to install that 16-digit code at all. why?

ZastosZork52
11-07-2017, 06:22 PM
I'm a season pass holder, i've buyed the gold edition, and still, i cant download for free, otherwise, it will charge me ! Please fix it!

y907l5o
11-07-2017, 07:08 PM
I bought the Dawn of the Creed Edition so I am also a season pass holder and should be able to install this. It sasys that it is free on the Store but then tries to charge me. Hope this is resolved soon and doesn't happen with the Horus pack.

KILLAMOE999
11-08-2017, 02:38 AM
I bought the Gold edition of the game and it says the Roman Centurion Pack is owned but not installed. If I try to install it in-game I'm sent to the steam store where it says I already own the DLC. Hope this issue is resolved soon.

S1ickRick102888
11-08-2017, 05:02 AM
Hey,

Regards
QuB3

Hey, I went to get the Roman pack on the store in the game. It said it was free and even the Microsoft screen said it was free. However I noticed on my bank statement I still got charged. Microsoft claims it was a problem on Ubisoft's end and will not help.is there anything you guys can do?

TheRomeroMan
11-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Looks like they just fixed it I have the season pass and it was finally able to get it for free on xb1

KILLAMOE999
11-08-2017, 05:13 PM
The issue seems to be resolved for console players, however, on PC season pass owners are still not able to download this DLC in any way. Hope this issue is resolved for PC ASAP.

DNAP2010
11-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I still can't download the pack. Kind of frustrating, as it's already a day late.

KILLAMOE999
11-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Hey,

Regards
QuB3

I hope theyíre continuing to look into it especially for PC/Steam users because players who own a season pass are still unable to redeem the content that the season pass is meant to provide. Very frustrating Ubisoft and it is starting to tarnish my experience with such a brilliant game. FIX IT! Sooner rather than later please.

KILLAMOE999
11-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Ubisoft it has been 3 days since the release of this DLC and since this issue was brought to your attention and still no fix of any kind has been provided for your players experiencing it. Since your developers can't seem to provide an easy fix efficiently it is time to start giving out redeemable codes for the DLC because dodging the issue and wasting time is not solving anything. Thank you for nothing, please fix this now or just give players having issues redeemable codes for the DLC in question.

Laurac019
11-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Could you also fix the horse in the roman centurion pack ... you get a brown horse not the white one which YOU have advertised... which sucks specially since I bought the season pass seperatly if I knew the pack was different to what was advertised I would waited until the first big Dlc was released until I bought it!

neospectrus
11-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Was able download via the PlayStation store link within the game and then installed on its own per my notifications. However, now shows as owned with an install prompt. When I click to install goes to PlayStation store and shows as installed already. Please fix...

KILLAMOE999
11-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Despite so many players still unable to experience the first DLC of the Roman Centurion Pack even while owning the Season pass, Ubisoft Montreal & Ubisoft support are no longer offering updates or even recognition of the issue's resolution or possible resolution. Quite shameful since such a huge studio can't even release DLC that should have been in the base game, properly. If you're gonna scam people with a Season Pass & DLCs Ubisoft Montreal, at least make sure you do it right and without any issues; however, you have done the exact opposite.

Legionario-Cero
11-12-2017, 04:38 AM
I too just redeemed my season pass code and can't download the pack. it wants to charge me.

svd2462
11-13-2017, 08:22 AM
When I click on the pack in game it takes me to the steam page saying that I have the pack but it does not seem to be installed or working at all. Any update when this will be fixed for PC/Steam users?

xSpartanxgx117
12-24-2017, 06:43 AM
Hello
Iíve installed all of the add ons that came with my gold edition but canít access them in-game.
Whatís wrong?