PDA

View Full Version : Parkour mechanics

GodOfThunder23
11-07-2017, 09:27 AM
If anyone from ubisoft reads this I have one simple statement. Get the parkour in AC origins the way it used to be. And what I'm mean by that is this. Ever since AC3 there was almost like a free flow for the parkour. What I mean is you didn't have to stop running to jump on top of something just to jump off. In AC 3 and through Syndicate it was there. I'm sorry but the parkour in this is terrible and the parkour us what makes AC franchise fun. I don't know if it's because I'm a huge fan or just pay attention to the little details that matter but if at all possible something has to be done. The franchise is heading in a good direction don't get me wrong. But don't take stuff out that makes it a AC game. Please work on the parkour it kind of feels like it was thrown to the side during development. How is it not there it's has been in the game since AC3. No reason why it can't be in this one either. The parkour is setting this game back because it feels down graded.

Ubi-Keo
11-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this on to the Assassin's Creed Origins team.