PDA

View Full Version : Ambush At Sea and Roman Centurion Pack

AsidMjolnir
11-07-2017, 08:27 AM
So, we've got two bugs that I've encountered.

First one: I did not complete the "go to the storyteller and have him tell you about the Ambush at Sea", and yet it is no longer appearing in my quest log (I haven't done Crocodile's Jaw but that's still there). I last played before the 11/3/2017 patch, I believe, and set it down. Had the mission in my log then, doesn't appear any more.

Additionally, I have the season pass, and yet it's still asking me to pay for the Centurion Pack and giving me the "we'll charge full price" deal, even though the add-on screen in the game says "free" (as a season pass holder).

Ksz1989
11-07-2017, 05:14 PM
I have the exact same problem, I purchased the Gold Edition which comes with the Season Pass, it says that the Roman Centurion pack can be redeem'd for free, I click to redeem it then it tries to charge me 5.99 for it. I also don't have the Ambush at Sea mission appearing either when it says that it's installed.

_

DNAP2010
11-07-2017, 05:23 PM
I'm in the same boat (ha!) as OP. Season Pass owner, no mention of Ambush at Sea despite being installed, and no Centurion Pack.

II Th3 d0g II
11-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Same for the centurion pack. Just noticed ambush at sea is gone also gg Ubisoft/Xbox

JaylorGaming
11-08-2017, 08:26 PM
The Ambush At Sea has been disabled as there is a bug that removes all your gear, most of your inventory, and makes all your craftables max tier. In other words it breaks your game (it happened to me) and makes it pretty much unplayable.

Ubi-Keo
11-10-2017, 03:39 PM
So, we've got two bugs that I've encountered.

First one: I did not complete the "go to the storyteller and have him tell you about the Ambush at Sea", and yet it is no longer appearing in my quest log (I haven't done Crocodile's Jaw but that's still there). I last played before the 11/3/2017 patch, I believe, and set it down. Had the mission in my log then, doesn't appear any more.

Additionally, I have the season pass, and yet it's still asking me to pay for the Centurion Pack and giving me the "we'll charge full price" deal, even though the add-on screen in the game says "free" (as a season pass holder).

I can confirm that the quest 'Ambush at Sea' has been disabled due to issues.

In regards to the Centurion pack this issue has now been resolved.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

OF-2
11-13-2017, 05:56 PM
When does Ubisoft intend to offer the Roman Centurion Pack for SEA. It still says - at least on my screen - "Coming soon".