PDA

View Full Version : So Twitch prime loot for people on multiple platforms

PenguinBourne
11-07-2017, 08:02 AM
So I really enjoy this game so much so that I bought the gold edition on Xbox and the Deluxe on PC a bit after. And when I saw the twitch prime promotion I was pumped because you get to use Aguilar's outfit which I really like the look of and I enjoyed the movie so I went to redeem it now at this point I only had the Xbox version of the game but I knew I was going to get the PC version so when it came time for selecting the platform I tried doing both but it wouldn't allow me so at the time I didn't think any thing of it and just continued to play on my Xbox with the outfit. Fast forward a two days and I got my PC version and when I went to try to redeem it I was told I had already redeemed it so naturally I contacted customer support and talked to an agent who don't get me wrong was kind and understanding about the situation but he basically told me to "just wait it may change in the future" this response is understandable because he cant just say to me yeah we are giving it away again later but it still kinda bothers me that I have to hope that one day its released to the public its kinda disappointing since had I have known maybe I would have redeemed it for PC.
TL:DR: I'm kinda disappointed that people on multiple platforms have to make a choice whether they have content on one platform over the other and for people who may be like me and have played every creed game I strive to unlock every thing in the game outfits included and now on PC I'm going to ultimately be missing one.

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 02:59 PM
I am sorry that you were unable to unlock the content on both platforms, unfortunately you can only unlock it on the chosen platform.

I will pass your feedback on to the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

PenguinBourne
11-11-2017, 03:30 AM
Thank you I appreciate it hopefully it makes a difference so people who play on two platforms get to use the unique outfit on both platforms instead of just the one.

Vizkos
11-11-2017, 09:22 AM
I concur. I bought the game for the PS4 Pro initially, claimed the Twitch Prime outfit, and bought it again for the Xbox One X. Is there a reason why the loot is platform specific and not tied to one's Ubisoft account, while UPlay rewards are cross-platform?