PDA

View Full Version : Team ( yaaawwwwnnnnnnnn) Shuffle ?

Haplo_Bane
11-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Just a small thing I've brought up twice. To be honest I already suspected it was disabled,not 'turned off'. I also expect it 'fixed soon' about as much as I expect the 10 year old down road to build his own house in the nearby vacant lot. I would like to know,however, if it will be attached to the dedicated servers in February. Or is this feature,WHICH IS IN EVERY PVP GAME IN CURRENT EXISTENCE ON EVERY PLATFORM AVAILABLE, just to complicated for the poor little roman and co.

Waxfacts
11-07-2017, 12:21 AM
I think a team shuffle feature would be good. Ive often had games where people lag out and are replaced with others trying to find a game, which can create a team of max gears vs a couple blues a purple and a white. With a shuffle it could give the game a second chance to rebalance teams. Im sure it would make lobbies live longer. However ive heard nothing of such a feature, and honestly lobbies will be pretty unbalanced before a game even starts most times.

ChampionRuby50g
11-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Team shuffle appears to be on in Brawl, but was turned off a while ago I think in Dominion. I remember mentioning months back that I was always appearing as Defender, and that was due to no team shuffle. Now though, every now and then we will switch between attacking and defending but the team composition remains the same.

Mia.Nora
11-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Devs could not figure out how to prevent team shuffle from creating 3v5 matches so they turned it off.

Incompetence at its maximum.

UbiInsulin
11-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Hey all, I'll be sure to inquire with the team about the status of team shuffle. Thanks for bringing this up!

Haplo_Bane
11-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Thank you UbiInsulin.