PDA

View Full Version : I heard a thing... About the armor in the target gameplay footage...

Ianoneshot
11-06-2017, 11:11 PM
I knoooooooowwwww the target gameplay footage is a thing of the past now. But I heard something about the armor in it from one of the patch-note channels for this game.

"The armor was already in the engine of the game when this was made."

If that was so then why is it not existent in the game (besides the captain armor)?

https://cdn2.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/766/986/large/andrzej-marszalek-forhonorconstructionshot-01.jpg?1465473150
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNvzHWbI8daZGmSdQdZZI48Z7JBC0BR i02du1KorP4SGgwRfyvlg

Illyrian_King
11-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Yeah, but instead they prefere to give us spikes and razors on some of the 4 main armour sets :rolleyes:

Tyrjo
11-07-2017, 02:32 PM
There is no gold on it, so it went in the bin.

FinnOfTheHorde
11-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Well... Same thing with Chain Armor for Orochi. Did Oni rly is diffrent model of character? No? I guess they will give us this armors in season 4. They told us: You will get TOTAL new armors.

D-d0g56
11-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Well... Same thing with Chain Armor for Orochi. Did Oni rly is diffrent model of character? No? I guess they will give us this armors in season 4. They told us: You will get TOTAL new armors.

Expect them at the end of season 4.

UbiInsulin
11-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Things sometimes change from early builds to release due to a variety of factors. Not sure why this set of armor in particular didn't make it, but I can let the team know that you're into the look!

Ianoneshot
11-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Things sometimes change from early builds to release due to a variety of factors. !

I know that pretty well being a game-maker myself.

Not sure why this set of armor in particular didn't make it, !

Not really that specific armor set in the big picture, but basically all the armors that showed up in the target gameplay footage, because by quote you guys said it was already in the games engine.

but I can let the team know that you're into the look!

Thank you btw,
(I'm probably the most annoying person here:nonchalance: )