PDA

View Full Version : Teamwork makes the dream work

CandleInTheDark
11-06-2017, 01:20 PM
So a while ago we had a bit of a debate on kill stealing (and yes, that can be annoying, when I as an assassin have someone bleeding out, taking away the renown boost I would have gotten so you can execute isn't cool >.>) but I figured let's frame this another way, what are your best team plays?

I had one just now where as a peacekeeper, I double stabbed then kicked an opponent into a wall where a warden was waiting for a heavy off the wall splat, I don't record my games unfortunately but that was pretty sick.

Devils-_-legacy
11-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Beserker deflect I thrown a enemy by a hammer in forge and a shinobi kicked him after the throw had missed chucked him straight in to get sqwished and it was pk that only done lights has to be the best moment I've ever had in the game we went from 0 kills 5 deaths to wining the game

ChampionRuby50g
11-06-2017, 10:52 PM
So a while ago we had a bit of a debate on kill stealing (and yes, that can be annoying, when I as an assassin have someone bleeding out, taking away the renown boost I would have gotten so you can execute isn't cool >.>) but I figured let's frame this another way, what are your best team plays?

I had one just now where as a peacekeeper, I double stabbed then kicked an opponent into a wall where a warden was waiting for a heavy off the wall splat, I don't record my games unfortunately but that was pretty sick.

Unfortunately when me and my mates did that we got abused and called the worst cancer this game has seen, all because we work well in twos :/

I personally like when my teams Shugo picks the enemy up then 4 of us attack at once... in all seriousness the situation you described is always satisfying, two warriors working in harmony together without a thought, almost like a dance.

Best play for me though is when your whole team is just switched on and everything is going well, rotating with the player sitting on your home point to heal up and continue the point boost while they take your spot on the battlefield. Personally my favourite is when I am fighting multiple opponents and I see one from the corner of my eye wind up a heavy and all of a sudden the friendly Lawbringer comes crashing in with his impaling charge and takes one enemy out the fight. Nothing is as satisfying as seeing that IMO.