PDA

View Full Version : Currently spending alot of tickets to beat a guy i can get the times to sync up on...

link42586
11-06-2017, 11:48 AM
this is bs..I beat this guy many times on every track and he is currently trying to beat my only time that recorded and while that is going down i beat the other two tracks he owned many times taking pictures of it..and none of them are registering at all..no time is being registered now that he is throwing tickets at that one track..now he might if he gets lucky take over that one track i currently.....officially own and he will win this match against me when he has no business at all winning it...I'm spending a ton of tickets in the process and none are registering at all...top 70 in the world..and in the bunker this 700+ ranked guy is going to beat me...i want my tickets back and this to not happen again..it's the first time i've ever seen this/had this happen..the guys name is PH-doynikTFG...Not sure if this is some kind of cheat but he has no business winning this match. He has been at that one track i took over for the last half hour and hasn't stopped...so assuming he never beats it..or the other two I should own..This match should be mine to win....and i'm not...I've taken pictures of me taking over the tracks. and the times and all that if that helps.

link42586
11-06-2017, 11:56 AM
title should say can't get the times to sync up..not can

metjammer
11-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Having the same problem, there wonít be any help.

mathatter911
11-06-2017, 12:07 PM
I donít think that guy is cheating. Itís just the Bunker seems completely broken right now. SHOCKER!!! Neither mine or my opponents times are registering. Itís really seems like a big joke that we werenít told about at this point. Maybe they are just sitting there laughing and saying ďreally how much longer will they fall for it?!Ē Hey Metjammer! Any word about that sham that is the Halloween track pack? Iím guessing no. Iíll keep up with that thread as long you do brother. I want an explanation for it because thatís the dirtiest **** Iíve seen them do so far. Okay maybe theyíve done worse. WE WANT (DESERVE) A BETTER GAME!!

link42586
11-06-2017, 12:37 PM
I've never in my time of playing this game have had that happen...the guy i was going against seemed to be up to something..i owned one track that was registering...and he was going after it for the last hour of the match the one track he didn't have....and didn't seem bothered at all that i was closing in on his other two tracks at all..he only seemed to be worried about the one he didn't have...but i beat his times on both the other tracks and the weird thing is..if i didn't beat his time...but beat my old time..it registered...i was .074 away from the win the last time i registered for me..and after that i beat him..never registered again after that after beating his times at least 5 times on one track and 3 times on the other within a short amount of time. everything else was registering for me in the other matches. not that one.

link42586
11-06-2017, 12:42 PM
I'm extremely upset about this...to top it off..my ipad has a cracked screen...and in portrait mode the right half over the forward gas button doesn't work..like 10% of the screen and during all that while beating his times the left side to lean fantom clicks forward and doesn't let up until i push on the screen a certain way/pressure..so even impaired i beat this guy and many others...i can't even truly play the way i should/want to because of a jacked screen.

metjammer
11-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Hey mathatter911, of course no reaction whatsoever from them. Community managers that wonít communicate.
You should see other companiesĎ gamesĎ forums. Man, they answer to every small kind of crap multiple times - per day!

The only reasons to still be here is to inform each other about new bugs and keep newcomers away from this whole company.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-06-2017, 01:22 PM
let's see if they extend the season again!

3 day left and people can't play at all basically!

lost 2 showdowns last night because for the last 10 minutes bunker appeared to be down (endless loading circles)

today this

fortunes are being made on GT's i bet..........

mathatter911
11-07-2017, 04:45 PM
I think they should give the track Treachery to everyone because of how many people are having issues with the Bunker. I know that is wrong for the people that have reached rank 1 already but a lot of people that otherwise would have gotten the track wonít get it. I doubt I would or will get it because of a waning lack of interest in this game but the people who have put in the time do deserve something. What do you plan to do RedLynx?

woody7483
11-07-2017, 09:10 PM
The glitch is that the only ghost being shown is your opponents FIRST time recorded, even if they beat their own time already. So you might be beating their first time and even getting the "victory" notification but you aren't beating the current held winning time.

What I've found is that you have to pay super close attn to the margins each time.

Ie
Opponent initial run on a track 30 seconds
You come to back with 29
Then they give a 24 (giving big margins to help understand)

Now when you race next, you might run a 28 and you'll think you beat him 2 seconds, but in fact you've only reduced your margin. If you paid attn, you would see your margin went from 5 seconds (29 vs 24) to 4 seconds (28 vs 24). So if you remember that you just ran 28 seconds you now know "ok I need to get at least 23.9 to win.

It's a giant pain but you can make it work if careful

CabanonGH
11-08-2017, 01:37 PM
bunker is so broken, it's barely playable. plus 6 hours is waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.

CaptainWeelie
11-14-2017, 02:40 PM
Hey Riders, sorry that you had to go through this. There seems to be an issue with the servers on our side. After the recent update & server maintenance, you should be seeing fewer issues like these.
Please confirm if it’s working fine now. If not, we’ll try and fix these issues for you ASAP.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-14-2017, 07:06 PM
It's. Not. Working. Fine. Now. Or. In. The. Past. Two. Months. :mad: