PDA

View Full Version : need to add a storage to the game

Tx-gremlin-xT
11-06-2017, 10:48 AM
to many weapons makes inv way to cluttered. need somewere to store them.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2017, 12:10 PM
I rarely ask for anything in a game, but I think we do need somewhere to store some of this stuff - I've acquired a Legendary wolf sword but can't use it till level 20 - I'm at Lvl 14 so it stays at the top of my weapon list. Even if we had to fast travel back to the original house we started at in Siwa, we could unload stuff there in one chest or something.

SgtWolf1
11-09-2017, 04:28 AM
I only kept my legendary(gold) items and only kept a purple if I didn't have a good enough legendary one yet. You should be breaking down all your purples and blues for crafting materials to upgrade your hidden blade, have a larger quiver etc. One you have just about maxed those out, start selling them to build up your cash. Don't have to, but is what I did.

xBlutkatze
11-17-2017, 08:23 AM
I am Max Level and the only reason I want to have a storage is to keep certain weapons that I just find too valueable to be sold, like Sanaa Kopesh, Ptah Sword etc. They have a great story behind the gear and I really would love to keep them.

So a storage would REALLY be nice! It could be added to various points in the game, but at Hepzefa's House in Siwa would be probably best. If you progress more, other places would be useful too.

Placebo_PRS
11-17-2017, 08:04 PM
Agree 100%, all the DLC and Uplay reward crap clogging up the inventory.