PDA

View Full Version : Sphinx Secret Passage / Activate Device Glitch

RENEGADEPETIE
11-06-2017, 02:12 AM
So , I completed the Align the Stars Mission. I went back under the Sphinx and interacted with the map and unlocked the passageway, however that device cost 50 silica to acivate. So I raided some tombs to get 50 of them , now when I go back to the sphinx the passageway is blocked and I cant interact with the map. Anyone else have this issue ? I doublechecked all my star sights and they are still faded out showing i completed them, the Bayeks Promise quest shows as completed, ive tried resetting and starting again several times. Anyone else having this issue or is there a fix ??

Ubi-Keo
11-06-2017, 04:18 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.

Please try the following:

. Go outside of the Sphinx
. Reload 'Bayek's Promise' quest
. Enter the Sphinx again

Can you confirm if this resolved your issue?

chewie33360
11-06-2017, 05:54 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.

Please try the following:

. Go outside of the Sphinx
. Reload 'Bayek's Promise' quest
. Enter the Sphinx again

Can you confirm if this resolved your issue?

Got the same problem, i try to reload, it donít solve the issue.

DragonAzrael13
11-07-2017, 08:12 AM
I have reloaded several times but it's still not working.

RENEGADEPETIE
11-07-2017, 06:16 PM
This did not resolve the issue.

RENEGADEPETIE
11-07-2017, 06:19 PM
For support staff, I have also submitted this directly to support , ticket number for reference is 05372147

jtomo27
11-08-2017, 01:29 AM
I am also having this issue. I've reloaded several times to no effect. I've been back to the Siwa stone circle and the white stones Bayek placed there during the "Bayek's Promise" mission have disappeared. I'd really like this resolving as I've spent so long collecting 50 silica only to get back here to find out its glitched.

TomSalata
11-10-2017, 10:10 PM
I am having this issue as well. Tried to use all of the work arounds and still canít interact with the floor map to let me in.

RENEGADEPETIE
11-11-2017, 12:20 AM
My xbox just updated, i dont know if this has anything to do with anything, but I went to the sphinx and reset the quest by pressing Y and when I went in this time the passage way was already open in the maproom, so my issue is resolved now.

RENEGADEPETIE
11-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Its working for me now, but my xbox just updated, maybe try it and see if it works now