PDA

View Full Version : Game crashed

James9789
11-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Iím at the part of aya: blade of the goddess where I had to climb to the top of the tower and put the item into the fire. When I did that nothing happened and no cutscene. I have tried reloading the game multiple times as well as trying to reload the last part of the quest line. But all it does is put me outside the area and when I try to walk back in it freezes and I canít do anything. The quest is saying I have completed the step but nothing else is available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laboule2k
11-06-2017, 03:45 PM
Iím at the part of aya: blade of the goddess where I had to climb to the top of the tower and put the item into the fire. When I did that nothing happened and no cutscene. I have tried reloading the game multiple times as well as trying to reload the last part of the quest line. But all it does is put me outside the area and when I try to walk back in it freezes and I canít do anything. The quest is saying I have completed the step but nothing else is available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue here and for others in separate thread. Game is at a stall and you cant do anything. Not restart, abort or replay. :(

Ubi-Keo
11-06-2017, 04:11 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

I have reported this to the Assassin's Creed Origins team to investigate further.

James9789
11-06-2017, 05:16 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

I have reported this to the Assassin's Creed Origins team to investigate further.

Thank you!

Captain_Muniek
11-07-2017, 08:19 PM
I have exactly the same problem, uninstalled game, veryfied files, reloaded mission 50 times - nothing worked. I wont start again after 40hours of playing. Ubi got to fix that :(