PDA

View Full Version : Loot needs to drop faster! Bug after update 1.03?

Ceph-Thunder
11-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Anyone else experience lag after killing someone when loot drops? Sometimes I'll kill someone and it'll take a seconds before the loot bag drops.

frodrigues55
11-05-2017, 10:35 AM
I'm noticing it too, but didn't realize it was only after patch. It used to drop immidiately, now it seems like nothing will drop until it does a few secs later.

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Thank you for reporting this. Can you confirm which platform you are playing the game on? And can you provide a video of this?

kibs838
11-10-2017, 02:50 AM
Loot drops intermittently right away but more often than not you have to turn away from the body then walk a few steps, then turn around. I've stood by a body for 20 seconds then spin around and loot

Ceph-Thunder
11-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Thank you for reporting this. Can you confirm which platform you are playing the game on? And can you provide a video of this?
Hi Ubi-Keo, I playing on standart ps4. I don't have any video, coz I don't know how to save and post it here ;) Here is some conversations about it on reddit too https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/7awho8/loot_needs_to_drop_faster_bug_after_update_103/
You can clearly see loot droping even before the killed body drop on the ground in some videos on YouTube from day1. Now it take seconds before the loot pop up.
ALSO this happening only for human enemies. Loot from animals pop up immediately after kill.
PS: sorry for my bad english, is not my first language

frodrigues55
11-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Loot drops intermittently right away but more often than not you have to turn away from the body then walk a few steps, then turn around. I've stood by a body for 20 seconds then spin around and loot

I'm sensing a pattern with this as well. I first have to walk away from the body and then come back to look, which is annoying. Patch messed something up for sure.

CliveVLewis
11-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Also, there are times when you have the auto loot ability 'Assassinate & Kill auto loot' it does not happen when you kill them in a Melee. The loot drops after sometime.

Jumpy-BL
11-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Same issue on PC.

OxIdOAC
11-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Yes, it's the same on pc. I did notice that the loot from all the killed animals drops instantly (at least for me) but from soldiers loot sometimes drop after 8+ seconds...

danijel.1983
11-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Definitely experiencing the same thing everyone described above with loot on pc too. Not game breaking but annoying after a while.

Anvnamnet
11-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Same experience on PC. Animal drops are faster though.