PDA

View Full Version : How about balancing the whole game instead of releasing more broken crap

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-05-2017, 06:45 AM
title smh ubisoft.... just smh

Jarl.Felix
11-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Nope, this game is in perfect state don't be fake news.

We got the biggest playerbase, perfect balance and no glitches or exploits whatsoever.

We just need more spammable assasins so we can buttonmash our way to win.

Netcode_err_404
11-05-2017, 12:05 PM
I absolutely agree

Baturai
11-05-2017, 12:50 PM
1+ Balance Balance BALANCE !!!!!

CandleInTheDark
11-05-2017, 02:58 PM
No one has told me, in several of these threads, how Ubisoft gets around the fact that having sold season passes with the promise of two new heroes every three months for the duration of that pass they are contractually obliged to drop two heroes every three months.

Way back in march people were yelling over how they wanted refunds and how people should sue ubisoft when they had no case, there were also those demanding that they wanted access to everything that was in the build but not yet released right now, if ubisoft don't deliver on what they promised in their season pass then that is going to be all the worse.

Illyrian_King
11-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Lol the biggest lack of this game is just the absurd lack of content and you folks cry about some stats??!

Of course some things annoy me too, but the main point i took a 1 week break from this game now is because i don't now what to do anymore!

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-06-2017, 06:10 AM
No one has told me, in several of these threads, how Ubisoft gets around the fact that having sold season passes with the promise of two new heroes every three months for the duration of that pass they are contractually obliged to drop two heroes every three months.

Way back in march people were yelling over how they wanted refunds and how people should sue ubisoft when they had no case, there were also those demanding that they wanted access to everything that was in the build but not yet released right now, if ubisoft don't deliver on what they promised in their season pass then that is going to be all the worse.

Unfortunately Ubisoft shot themselves in the foot again with that decision, they can't possibly hope to balance everything while releasing more content every 3 months. they consistently bite off more than they can chew.

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Lol the biggest lack of this game is just the absurd lack of content and you folks cry about some stats??!

Of course some things annoy me too, but the main point i took a 1 week break from this game now is because i don't now what to do anymore!

I cannot stop myself from playing this game because its such a unique experience, sadly they muddied the experience with game breaking bugs and broken unbalanced heroes. i love the game to death but it pisses me off so much i want to put a fist through my computer screen....

CandleInTheDark
11-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Unfortunately Ubisoft shot themselves in the foot again with that decision, they can't possibly hope to balance everything while releasing more content every 3 months. they consistently bite off more than they can chew.

I said before the first two dropped I would as happily wait until they have the original heroes as close to balanced as they could get, but yeah I doubt everyone with a season pass would and there are plenty around judging by the first week of last season. I would guess a different team does the bulk of the work because it takes 6-9 months from concept to art to the bit that would matter in this regard, moveset.

Also bear in mind their first approach had been to change the speed or damage of moves, they have realised they need more and they are motion capping new things for the original heroes, so even if there is a year two season pass right out the gate because they have two more ready to go (by no means guaranteed), they are taking active steps towards balancing things out and hopefully once they have brought in the last of the fight system changes they will get some progress going on that.