PDA

View Full Version : Tomb of Alexander the great papyrus

XxGoneGhostxX
11-05-2017, 01:02 AM
I picked the papyrus paper up as aya and now I cant complete the locations. Therefore not being able to obtain the "old habits" achievemt... is there a fix to this

xmarreco
11-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Same problem here,it's only missing 2 treasures for me to get the trophy,ubisoft gm said that they are investigating,i really hope they reverse this glitch,i don't wanna do everything again

XxGoneGhostxX
11-05-2017, 05:25 AM
So it seems like anything done with aya doesn't count toward completions.

Retosteante
11-05-2017, 10:18 AM
I picked the papyrus paper up as aya and now I cant complete the locations. Therefore not being able to obtain the "old habits" achievemt... is there a fix to this

Exact the same problem here. Waiting for a fix!

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 02:13 PM
I can confirm that this is a known issue and is currently being investigated.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Shrykull_the1st
11-10-2017, 06:19 PM
I thought I had the papyrus, but it is not on my inventory. The location shows to be incomplete ("Find the nearby hidden Papyrus 0/1") and the papyrus is not there...

undead_zombie23
11-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Same here I have looted a treasure with Aya and when I play with bayek I can't get it anymore in that area i'm still waiting for the problem to be fix

FoxHoundOne
11-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Same Problem here.

iamsirjoshua
11-13-2017, 03:25 AM
Having the exact same problem here. Very glad this is being looked into.

jorritje87
11-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Same same... :-(

iamsirjoshua
11-15-2017, 09:27 PM
The 1.05 patch notes indicate that they will fix this issue. However, is it retroactive? For those of us who did complete locations as Aya, will those items now be accessible again, or automatically transfer to Bayek? Or if we have 70+ hours on a save file will we be locked out of 100% completion and the trophy/achievement for completing all locations unless we start a brand new game?

jorritje87
11-16-2017, 12:34 PM
I think it's fixed in the 1.05 patch. The papyrus that was saying 0/1 now shows 1/1 after the update.
When I clear the whole map I'll give an update here!

iamsirjoshua
11-16-2017, 03:31 PM
I can also report that this issue seems to be fixed with patch 1.05 (playing on PS4 Pro). I loaded up the game with the patch this morning and almost immediately received a notification that I had completed the Tomb of Alexander the Great, which I previously completed with Aya, and the papyrus scroll was on my inventory. I havenít completed Old Habits yet but will report back when I do.

jorritje87
11-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Thanks, that's good to know. Could you also let us know if you receive the 'Old Habits' achievement please? People seem to not be getting it after the 1.0.5 patch (those who previously got affected by that aya bug)

**UPDATE**
The patch did work for me! I cleared the whole map and with the last treasure chest mij trophy popped. This morning before the patch I was unable to finish everything because of the Alexander the great papyrus. After the patch everything is fine.

IDK what happens if you have already cleared the full map before you install the patch update so maybe somebody else can give an update on that...

One last tip... I had to search the map 8 times before I found the last incomplete location so don't think after 1 or 2 checks that the trophy is not working... LOOK AGAIN :-) ;-)

Shrykull_the1st
11-16-2017, 09:36 PM
...but here we seem ridiculous wasting time and time scrutinizing the map for some less faited mark... I do not see the one missing, if there is one!... No one thought of making some filter for complete and incomplete marks??.......

Where can we see % of completeness? Are elite difficulties in arenas and races needed for this?

iamsirjoshua
11-19-2017, 08:45 PM
I can also report that this issue seems to be fixed with patch 1.05 (playing on PS4 Pro). I loaded up the game with the patch this morning and almost immediately received a notification that I had completed the Tomb of Alexander the Great, which I previously completed with Aya, and the papyrus scroll was on my inventory. I havenít completed Old Habits yet but will report back when I do.

Reporting back as promised. I went on to complete all of the remaining locations and successfully earned the Old Habits trophy.