PDA

View Full Version : Club Challenges Not Unlocking

AwokenGenius
11-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Proud Medjay and No Limits are not unlocking.

I've upgraded all of his stuff, he is level 40 and I have 6 mastery levels so far.

VanceBurrito
11-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Proud Medjay and No Limits are not unlocking.

I've upgraded all of his stuff, he is level 40 and I have 6 mastery levels so far.

I have 1 point in all Bayek skills and all gear upgraded and have not unlocked Proud Medjay either. Has anyone found a way to unlock this Ubi Club challenge?

Rip_Tha_Ripper
11-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Exact same problem for me as well..

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 04:56 PM
I am sorry to hear that these challenges have not unlocked for you.

Can you confirm which platform you are playing the game on?

Could you also submit a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) and our Customer Support team will assist you further.

MADMAN69UK
12-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Same here too. 40, all skills purchased, legendary gear across the board, no unlock in the Ubisoft Club challenges.

I presume the God Slayer challenge relates to events that haven't all be released yet?

zazu2008
12-05-2017, 10:11 PM
I noticed I have a few challenges that have not unlocked and I completed the main story, unlocked all three mastery levels to at least 1, and just got the achievement for discovering all locations in the game. I don't have Meeting Aya or Cleopatra unlocked and obviously I did those and it doesn't show I completed Act I but it did register that I completed Act IV. Any help would be appreciated. Playing on PS4.

Rauf_Rk
12-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Ps4 here too, and I had same problems with the challenges but the reason is I didn't update the game before doing these challenge by the time the game get updated the club didn't sync with the game. so the only way to get them is to play 2nd time.