PDA

View Full Version : WHICH ARE THE NEW FLYABLE A/C IN THE NEW PATCH????

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 11:00 AM
PLEASE,CAN YOY TELL ME WHICH ARE THE NEW FLYABLE A/C IN THE NEW PATCH??????

THANKS!!!!

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 11:00 AM
PLEASE,CAN YOY TELL ME WHICH ARE THE NEW FLYABLE A/C IN THE NEW PATCH??????

THANKS!!!!

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 11:17 AM
There are no new a/c in the patch next week.But there will be new aircraft in an addon in the "near future".BTW pls stop typing in caps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.warbirdpictures.com/LCBW/Ju87-B2-45.jpg

JU87B2 of 8/St.G77 , Smolensk Sept 1941

Stukageschwader77 soon divebombing an airbase near you.---- Visit www.stg-77.net (http://www.stg-77.net) to join StG77 ----

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Oleg did say that some ac were being made flyable a while ago by adding cockpits to ac already in game i think he162 and p51.
If he has changes his mind its cos of all the *** holes saying things like:

oleg please no more flyable ac just concentrate on the patch and so on and so on the list is endless...

If he has changed his mind cos of this then those selfish ungrateful individuals whom fav ac is probably already in game anyway have begrudged other people the chance to fly different ac at this time and will now have to wait till the addon.

A couple of extra ac at this time wouldnt have made a frig of difference to the patch so all the blumin no extra ac patch winers have it on their heads if no ac appear in patch cos they influenced oleg, ungrateful so and so's...........

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 01:16 PM
The flyable He 162 will be part of an addon/download/patch sometime in the fall.

I/JG54^Lukas
He 162A-2 Cockpit Modeler

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 06:57 PM
Cool from what ive seen of the screenies the 162 looks top notch especially the cockpit cant wait......

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 06:59 PM
as i understand it the p51d cockpit and flightmodel were almost done and were going to be in the patch, but they decided against it because it would delay the patch, but it was delayed several times since then anyway, seems like it coulda been put in their by now

also i would be willing to wait however much longer it took to get the p51 in the patch, as FB is completly playable right now for me

but now we all have to probably wait no telling how long to get something that is all ready done or almost done

i think they should release the planes as they get finished

----------------------------------------
I didn't get these scars from people liking me too much.