PDA

View Full Version : A proposition

amicus83
11-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Assassins Creed to me has asserted itself in the video community as a game of commendable quality & intrigue. It has maintained it's vision & fostered it through a dedicated team of professionals to see beautiful titles come to life on many occasions & had truly made a mark of its own in a contemporary video game universe.

Now I think it's time to go back to the Middle Ages & really delve into the dark periods of Europe, perhaps still around the period of the crusades & beyond & truly explore this stage of history. Huge sprawling landscapes, lakes, sprawling meadows throughout Great Britain. (Celtic Myths), Shires, Castles, pine forests you could get lost in. Myths of Dragons. Sail & Oar boats, Robin Hood etc. etc. you get my drift. :)

Ottoman influences etc. GOT influences. This could bring creed to a new fresh stage.

strigoi1958
11-04-2017, 03:52 AM
Someone suggested Robin Hood before and it is a good idea with all the castles and cities that could be used.

amicus83
11-04-2017, 05:56 AM
It could be amazing,
Castles, hidden chambers.
Great Knights, Jousting etc.
massive landscapes, mountains, huge forests.
Some films set in that time period. Robin Hood (prince of thieves)
In the name of the Rose
Braveheart
Mio
Merlin
Willow

This would be awesome, to me more applicable to an Ancient Greece one because that would be set before origins.

amicus83
11-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Keep this thread going please people. This discussion forum is being spammed by junk advertising.

victortiti89
11-04-2017, 10:29 PM
I saw that as well. Yes, a Middle Age AC would be nice... It could feature the period right after(or during) the fall of Rome. This is the time when historians think the Dark Age begun...

sidgirl
11-05-2017, 05:10 AM
Agreed! The thirteenth century, with the war between England and Wales (or Scotland and England), or the fifteenth with the Wars of the Roses? Could be amazing settings. Or imagine being with the Lionheart at Chateau Gaillard, when King Phillip said he could take the castle if its walls were made of iron and Richard retorted that he could hold it if its walls were made of butter. There was all kinds of intrigue between Henry II and his wife Eleanor of Aquitaine, too (parents of the Lionheart and his brother King John, who had the throne when the battles vs. Wales were really getting started).

An Assassin could fit right into any of that! The story practically writes itself (at least if you're a writer and history buff like me, lol).

amicus83
11-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Yes.! That's right on my page. :)
I'm not sure of the time period but maybe something around 550 -650 A.D ?
also before the time of Altair.
This could be a phenomenal title with such a large & significant period of history to explore. The last of the Roman oppression being suppressed & driven out, Germanics, Vikings & Celts asserting their dominance in the region of Brittanium & the forging of their new Kingdom.

amicus83
11-05-2017, 11:48 AM
most likely be set in the dark ages/Middle Ages following the decline & fall of the Roman Empire. To be set in the region of Brittanium (great Britain) with map said to be around 2 1/2 times the size of origins.
Many more travel points. Knights Jousting & Squire Training.
An even more sophisticated levelling system with online matching.
Resources, Celtic & Viking tribes.
Massive Forests to get lost in, huge sprawling meadows & flowing river systems, mountains & meadows & lots of rain of course. :)
Castles, castles & castles. :)
Hidden mountainous cavern systems.
Forests including Sherwood. Legends including Merlin, Legends of Robin Hood, Richard De Lionheart & many more... Wishful thinking.