PDA

View Full Version : So, is this game fixed yet?

Lokeshusse
11-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Hi there!

Was thinking about re-installing this game. But bad thoughts started forming in my mind, primarily that whole fiasco around that tournament where the winner cheated his way to victory, in a game with Honor in it. That was an embarrassment say the least.

But now i'm standing here, almost ready to push that "install" button.

So if someone who's actually playing could enlighten me a bit, that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

/LokesHusse

DoctorMcBatman
11-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Short answer: No.

Longer answer: They've addressed some things, and made improvements here and there. But check back in when dedicated servers arrive. Enjoy Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed, CoD, Battlefront, etc in the meantime.

CandleInTheDark
11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Hi there!

Was thinking about re-installing this game. But bad thoughts started forming in my mind, primarily that whole fiasco around that tournament where the winner cheated his way to victory, in a game with Honor in it. That was an embarrassment say the least.

So if someone who's actually playing could enlighten me a bit, that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

/LokesHusse

They have dealt with a lot of the unlock tech and the particular one you mentioned is patched out, there still is tech out there but they got a lot of it in one go. Warlord took a nerf, so did centurion, they are working on character revamps and the second batch of fight system changes comes with the season 4 dlc with another changing parry planned for hopefully this season. They have changed some duel maps so there is less ledging and brawl maps so teams spawn together (latter of which you may or may not like, I don't know how you brawl).

Still P2P, they have advanced their progress towards dedicated servers. If your idea of fixed is no game drops then no not yet.

Faction war is getting a revamp with the season 4 dlc that makes it more transparent so that sounds promising as well.

UbiInsulin
11-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Hi there!

Thank you in advance.

/LokesHusse

Hi Lokeshusse! Thanks for considering a comeback. :) In regards to the tournament, the team has resolved a bunch of unlock tech issues in this patch (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-298289-16/for-honor-v111-patch-notes) and in patches that followed. We will continue to pass on any reports of unlock tech/similar exploits to the team to be fixed as soon as possible.

Devils-_-legacy
11-03-2017, 10:50 PM
You can still unlock on consoles not sure about pc

Lokeshusse
11-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Wow, a lot of responses and even an official one.

Ok, I think i'll try it out and see for myself. Probably the best way. That whole "unlock tech" makes me a bit hesitant though. Exploiters should get a special place reserved in hell.

But anyway, thanks for the responses! Appreciated.

/LokesHusse

UbiInsulin
11-03-2017, 11:45 PM
You can still unlock on consoles not sure about pc

Feel free to reach out to me with any details about these! You can click on my name over the left and hit "Private Message." Any video of the exploits being used would be great.

Devils-_-legacy
11-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Feel free to reach out to me with any details about these! You can click on my name over the left and hit "Private Message." Any video of the exploits being used would be great.

I didn't know you delt with it tbh but I'll record it next time mostly lb that can unlock