PDA

View Full Version : Beard / Hair keeps automatically turning off

drake24656
11-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Iíve recently discovered the beard and hair toggle customization option and love it, however I noticed every time I die or restart the game it toggles off automatically. Does anyone else have this problem?

C.t.Elder
11-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Yeah, it's not a bug, but a feature, because the beard/hair toggle itself is a bug. It's a dev tool that someone forgot in the game.
I feel your pain though. I spent as much of the game as I could playing as if I had Canadian parents (i.e. looking like a lumberjack), and not only it shaves you every time you die (consider it a motivation to not be dead? Blimey, that's a weird sentence), but at certain story points, too - basically any time you lose your inventory or armor.
Leads to some hilarity, too. Like when I found my beard and hair in a chest along with my sword and pants.

Would be cool if the devs enabled it as an official option, though. From what I've seen, it doesn't really cause any clipping or graphical issues. Shay's outfit in Unity gave me more headache than this, and I lived through that one, too.

Rowdy_dog546
11-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Lol