PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Saved Game

XxDeaDSh0T86xX
11-03-2017, 11:06 AM
I was playing yesterday and was experiencing problems with my Xbox so I did a reset and when I came back to Origins my save was gone, all my progress gone. I hope there is a way to get my progress back because if there isnít Iím returning the game because that was to much time put in to just restart over now.

xXCreepGamerXx
11-04-2017, 12:50 AM
Same thing happened to me I had no sound so I decided to restart the game and when I relaunched the game my save was gone FML:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AsunderWheat88
11-05-2017, 06:41 PM
I was playing yesterday and experienced some issues I checked my gear menu and items were either Gold or Purple cards tabbed over the inventory and it did not show the pictures of the items. I restarted game and only got a black screen after restarting game. I restarted the Xbox got the same black screen after launching origins. cleared saved game data and restarted game still got black screen when launching the game cleared storage for the drive. the game booted up and I was able to login. I was hoping that they maintained progress on server side. Which they do not, so I started a new game. It was a lot of time lost so hopefully it does not happen again

connorcovbadboy
11-14-2017, 09:36 PM
i lost mine i was level 35