PDA

View Full Version : if i buy season pass now but i have already the 4 dlc heroes...what advantage i take?

matt89connor
11-03-2017, 10:23 AM
just for ask....

Johny_Bee
11-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Hello.

AND DO NOT BUY IT NOW. Season pass gives you 6 new heroes for free (6 new from season 1 up to season 4). Some crates, champion status, sunbeam effect. And it all costs 40eur. Crates, you can get yourself, sunbeam is nothing special really, champion status, with the connectivity issues, we may get another one as an apology soon :D ... New heroes cost 15k steel, right? Not sure on this one. So if you want to spend money, buy a smaller steel pack with 25k steel, make the 5k, and buy new heroes with that.

If there is something like a SeasonPass Year 2, then it MAY (or may not, we will have to see) be better option. Everyone feel free to correct me, I may have bad info, but it really does not seem like a good idea to buy SP here. You have 4 heroes already ...

Have a nice day ;)

CandleInTheDark
11-03-2017, 12:54 PM
I probably wouldn't get it now if you have 4 unlocked, but yeah an outfit for the new heroes (or all of them? I'd have to look at the offer) sunbeam (last two got cinder so might not be sunbeam for those) champion status, two free heroes and getting to play them a week early, it depends if you want them a week early really. I'll be getting a year 2 season pass if there is one but I'd be cautious about recommending one late in the year.