PDA

View Full Version : Ubi pissed me off, im off to swbf2

berserker7331
11-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Season 4 starts on november 14, star wars battlefront 2 deluxe starts on november 14, coincidence? Nope. Im a long time player since release. Total rep 147, but what ubi did for slating release date to coincide swbf2 is dirty and cheap. Also p.s. The shaman head looks a lot like Aurra Sing from stat wars. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/ea/Aurrasing_detail.png/revision/latest?cb=20111116042350

matt89connor
11-03-2017, 10:19 AM
yeah.....but since they not nerfing parry,after 7 mounths of turtle meta .... i'm simply stop play until this and play SWbattlefront...bye bye!!

CandleInTheDark
11-03-2017, 12:50 PM
If you think they've done it to make players not get other games, you've not been paying attention to the season start dates. Every season since release has started on a Tuesday around middle of the month, I called it would be the 14th a week or two ago.

Jarl.Felix
11-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Plus... how in the world do you think they can even compete / compare with EA's Starwars ?:))

It's just a simple coincidence, It's not like someone who wants to play SWBF2 would suddenly choose to play FH because of shaman or aku...whatever his name is.

CandleInTheDark
11-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Eh I played the PS2 version of Battlefront 2, that was enough for me lol, especially since a lot of newgen Battlefront 1 was behind a paywall, something no For Honor content is.

Trenk2009
11-03-2017, 03:01 PM
yeah.....but since they not nerfing parry,after 7 mounths of turtle meta .... i'm simply stop play until this and play SWbattlefront...bye bye!!

Try stop playing only ranked and maybe you'll have fun man.

Vakris_One
11-03-2017, 04:07 PM
So you're pissed off because you think Ubi did this just to personally spite you and any other SWBF players?

Not because of game balance or matchmaking or connections. But because both games happen to release their Season DLC content at the same time....

Wow.... I don't even know what to say.

Vakris_One
11-03-2017, 04:09 PM
With that kind of logic I might as well blame Ubisoft for public transport always being late and crowded.

DisconnectsRus
11-03-2017, 04:15 PM
SWBF2 looked amazing and the beta was awesome. I wont buy it tho since it decided to go to pay to win...And yes it is pay to win......I can use real money to buy perks for my class and those perks have rarities to them.

Armosias
11-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Seriously ubi my train is late.. DAMN YOU UBI! (:

CandleInTheDark
11-03-2017, 04:17 PM
With that kind of logic I might as well blame Ubisoft for public transport always being late and crowded.

I had to stand all the way to town today, that is unforgivable of Ubisoft :rolleyes:

SWBF2 looked amazing and the beta was awesome. I wont buy it tho since it decided to go to pay to win...And yes it is pay to win......I can use real money to buy perks for my class and those perks have rarities to them.

That is what I like about For Honor, sure you can buy steel but you still have to get to rep 7 and by that time you only need buy steel if you have bought cosmetics.

DisconnectsRus
11-03-2017, 04:33 PM
I also didnt like the hero point system. The same guy kept getting the hero over and over in multiple games. I left and joined another again it was the same thing.. If your not in the top 4 of those 20 on your team you'll never get the hero. I never got to be the hero in the whole beta and I had positive k/d ratios in every game. Ya I'm not a godly player like some. But that really turned me off of the game. I liked how the first STWBF did the heroes. Everyone had the chance to play them. Not just the godly players.

Vakris_One
11-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I'm really dissapointed they went for pay 2 win. Like outright pay 2 win and done so brazenly as if it's somehow okay for a premium priced triple A game to act like a free 2 play mobile game. Disgusting and I will not support any triple A game that pulls this crap.

For Honor has its faults but I applaud it for not following the trend of pay 2 win and rinsing its players with pay walls. More games need to adopt For Honor's approach in this sense because it is way more moral and fair.

I had to stand all the way to town today, that is unforgivable of Ubisoft :rolleyes:

That's simply unnacceptable Candle. Can we get some response from the Ubi reps here please? Why Ubi do dis!? I'm going to send an email to Roman about this and Candle I suggest you file a support ticket with Ubisoft Montreal.

;)

SenBotsu893
11-03-2017, 06:51 PM
EA will gladly take your money for Lootboxes

DoctorMcBatman
11-03-2017, 09:57 PM
That is what I like about For Honor, sure you can buy steel but you still have to get to rep 7 and by that time you only need buy steel if you have bought cosmetics.

FH has micro-transactions done right IMO. The only reason to buy Steel is: impatience. Depending on what you're wanting to buy, 3 - 10 days is all it takes to grind enough Steel to buy pretty much anything in game. (rough estimates, but I'm sure it's around that)

CandleInTheDark
11-03-2017, 10:05 PM
FH has micro-transactions done right IMO. The only reason to buy Steel is: impatience. Depending on what you're wanting to buy, 3 - 10 days is all it takes to grind enough Steel to buy pretty much anything in game. (rough estimates, but I'm sure it's around that)

I very much agree, I mean I am low on steel now, I bought halloween stuff and have not played so much in the offseason, I use offseason to recharge, play new games that are out, get myself in a state where if I want to grind one of the new characters I will be happy doing so, but I know once I am playing as I usually do I will hit thirty thousand within a month. If there had not been things I wanted that were there for a limited time while I was not playing much I would be there right now lol.

ChampionRuby50g
11-03-2017, 10:26 PM
I also didnt like the hero point system. The same guy kept getting the hero over and over in multiple games. I left and joined another again it was the same thing.. If your not in the top 4 of those 20 on your team you'll never get the hero. I never got to be the hero in the whole beta and I had positive k/d ratios in every game. Ya I'm not a godly player like some. But that really turned me off of the game. I liked how the first STWBF did the heroes. Everyone had the chance to play them. Not just the godly players.

But this way the hero has been earned. I personally think it's better than just camping a single spot waiting for the drop to appear, because if your worst player in the team picks up the hero it's a colossal waste, as they won't be effective with them. When the good player unlocks the hero it's enough to turn the tide of battle in your favour.
I consider myself better than the Average joe when it came to the beta, and got the hero a few times, and that was due to playing the objective. 700 points goes a long way.

But, in saying that, I do understand that it would be frustrating and perhaps not as fun for the players who routinely miss out on heros. There should be a way to balance it out so it's fair for everyone, but I can't think of it.

Vakris_One
11-04-2017, 02:42 AM
But this way the hero has been earned. I personally think it's better than just camping a single spot waiting for the drop to appear, because if your worst player in the team picks up the hero it's a colossal waste, as they won't be effective with them. When the good player unlocks the hero it's enough to turn the tide of battle in your favour.
I consider myself better than the Average joe when it came to the beta, and got the hero a few times, and that was due to playing the objective. 700 points goes a long way.

But, in saying that, I do understand that it would be frustrating and perhaps not as fun for the players who routinely miss out on heros. There should be a way to balance it out so it's fair for everyone, but I can't think of it.
Did they put in bot matches or a Galactic Conquest mode like the original Battlefronts? That's where I had the most fun with the original games.

ChampionRuby50g
11-04-2017, 04:40 AM
Did they put in bot matches or a Galactic Conquest mode like the original Battlefronts? That's where I had the most fun with the original games.

In the beta there was a mode, which appeared to be the main mode of Galatic Assualt, but not the same as Conquest sadly. There may be something of the sort but I simply can't remember right now.

Because I agree, that was the funnest games of my childhood memories. We can only hope that in the final game there are modes like it, if not hopefully they plan it for future DLC.